Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Heem-Jas set is too strong

• Destruent
    Destruent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    guys is it works in grind PVE?

???

It works anywhere, but why would you farm a set in a dungeon just to grind cp/gold/whatever? Sounds a bit useless to me...
    Noobplar
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dubhliam wrote: »
    Suggestion:
    • Change it to read "when you kill an enemy" instead of "when a nearby enemy dies".
    • Increase the duration to 5 seconds instead of 3.

That's a very hefty nerf. I don't think such a change is necessary.
    Edited by Joy_Division on June 30, 2016 1:33PM
  • Ep1kMalware
    Ep1kMalware
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Erondil

This thread definitely does not have it's place. nb can wear any set and get the buff. I'd have to give up a good set for this *** dps loss. Only the worst pvpers will try it. The only use I can see for this is healers running the 3pc jewelry or something and helm/shoulders as it should buff those, too.

Funny, I'd think that since 40k heavy atks in pve are more than attainable you'd bellyache about the viper, or druegh king giving permanant major savagry. but nooo you make a big deal about a crap set with shiny numbers on it.
    Edited by Ep1kMalware on June 30, 2016 3:41PM
  • Erondil
    Erondil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Erondil

This thread definitely does not have it's place. nb can wear any set and get the buff. I'd have to give up a good set for this *** dps loss. Only the worst pvpers will try it. The only use I can see for this is healers running the 3pc jewelry or something and helm/shoulders as it should buff those, too.

Funny, I'd think that since 40k heavy atks in pve are more than attainable you'd bellyache about the viper, or druegh king giving permanant major savagry. but nooo you make a big deal about a crap set with shiny numbers on it.

Lol I guess you should reread the tooltip.
    ~retired~
    EU server, former Zerg Squad and Banana Squad officer
    Dennegor NB AD, AvA 50 Grand Overlord 24/05/2016
    rekt you NB AD, AvA 32
    Erondil Sorc AD, AvA 23
    Denne the Banana Slayer NB EP, AvA 14
    Darth Dennegor lv50 Stamina NB DC, AvA 19
    Youtube Channel