Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New player looking for builds

ElazulHP
ElazulHP
Just bought the Imperial Edition from the Steam sale, but not had a chance to start really playing yet. I want to create a guy that wields big 2H weapons but i'm not sure where to start. I ran a couple of Google searches and found some stuff I found online(from 2014 and 2015 which is why i'm still asking here). Would an Imperial DragonKnight be a good 2H wielder? Would I be able to do PvE and PvP later on? Thanks in advance!
  • Abelcher339b14_ESO
    Yeah that'll work. Make sure you stay stamina based as you'll get more out of it. If you don't plan on tanking I would go medium armor as the passives are superior to heavy for dps.

Some 2h abilties to look out for: crit rush, executioner, dizzy wing or wrecking blow, and rally imo is a must to have. You could pair that with bow on your swap. Pick up a poison injection with bombard. When you get into pvp be sure to level up the assault skill line and grab vigor.

As far as dk abilities go you'll need to find out for yourself what you like. Just stay away from magicka damage based ones since you want to be stamina. I'd recommend looking up an up to date skill calculator so you can see what the abilities do before you put points into them.
  • cjhhickman39
    cjhhickman39
    ✭✭✭✭
    One big thing to remember nothing you pick is set in stone, all skills.attributes and in a few months even race can be changed
  • ElazulHP
    ElazulHP
    Thank you everyone!
  • EleonoraCrendraven
    EleonoraCrendraven
    ✭✭✭