Azurethe
    ✭✭✭
    I think the real troll here is the OP
    Options
  • Pheefs
    Pheefs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Asmael wrote: »
    How dare he try to stay alive? Also, #NerfTrees.

LOL!
    ...damned TREES!
    :D
    { Forums are Weird........................ Nerfy nerfing nerf nerfers, buff you b'netches!....................... Popcorn popcorn! }
    Options
  • damtotb16_ESO
    damtotb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    DannyLV702 wrote: »
    Give us a list of things we CAN do pls. I don't want to break your rules

gold
    Options
  • Vangy
    Vangy
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I run x3 block cost reduction enchants.
    I run 35k resists.
    Yes I run fasallas.
    Yes I spam talons with caltrops.
    I run 35k stamina.
    I run 35k health.
    I run 2.5k impen.
    I run black rose.
    I run immovable pots.
    I run engin or malebuth depending on situation.
    Im a tank.
    Thats what I do.
    You can get 20 people to hit me.
    I dont care.
    lll perma block.
    I wont die. (or rarely die)

Like.... I built my toon to NOT die..... Why is that trolling? Its a legit strategy where I soak up hits and let potatoes crowd around me while my guild swoops in to aoe mash potato the potatoes....

Stop hating on tanks please.
    Edited by Vangy on June 27, 2016 6:23AM
    (2)V16 Dk- stam dps/stam tank/mag dps
    (2)V16 Sorc- mag dps/stam dps
    (2)V16 nb- stam dps/mag dps
    (1)v16 temp- mag tank/mag dps
    CP: 610 and counting

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates! Viva la revolutionz
    Options
  • KundaliniHero
    KundaliniHero
    ✭✭✭
    Sure everyone deserves to be happy, to find that one game that completes you, the one you can finally settle down with for all eternity. Im sure when you were younger you played alot of games, you didnt care about "settling down", I mean you liked the games but it wasent really anything serious that is until you met ESO. The problem is the more you play it, the more the games true nature starts to surface , it becomes familiar, you may get bored and then you find yourself questioning your feelings for the game, this is perfectly natural. And just when you think you know the game they go ahead and change everything about it, what was once perfect becomes a husk of what you once loved. It's just a painful part of life, games change that is something you must accept. Get out there play some other games, sow your entertainment oats if you will. There are plenty of games out there that will have you, you just got to give them a chance. Your not alone and If you truly love something you have to set it free. So set it free, I'll be there to catch you with open arms. We can spoon until dawn.

Edited by KundaliniHero on June 27, 2016 11:38PM
    Options
  • Cathexis
    Cathexis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the bigger issue the op has hit on the head is that the quality of combat is not exactly inspirational.
    Options
  • scorpiodog
    scorpiodog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The main complaint I have is not enforcing the over 18 rule and allowing little crybaby boys and girls on the forum.]

Options
  • Burning_Talons
    Burning_Talons
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Give me something other than my talons that give me any chance in a fight and we will talk
    Someone doesnt know how to stop a LoS'er

You just complain about everything maybe you should sleep
    Options