Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Looking for Trading Guild

Uriel_Nocturne
Uriel_Nocturne
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
As title, I am looking for a couple of new Trading Guilds to join.

The other two Guilds I was in, I had to leave. They started pushing membership being required to feed the narcissistic Facebook pages/Twitter feeds.

I don't care about social networks. I do things in ESO, not on Facebook. I don't care if your Trading Guild has a twitter feed or not. I just want to sell the things I find and farm in the world. I don't care i there's manual "dues" or not, even though those are an ignorant requirement IMO. Usually I am able to move enough product that the "Guild Cut" from sales well covers any type of "membership dues".

So unlike the two Guilds Ii had to leave, please do not try to force ignorant, insipid social media network "requirements" down my throat.

I just want a Guild or two where I can sell my wares, the Guild gets a cut, and we all make some money.'

If any Trading Guilds can hang with this, my GT is Vampire Nox and I am on the Xbox One NA server. Shoot me an invite.

twitch.tv/vampire_nox
PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say no to Crown Crates!

• Slopiseconds
    I'm part of a trading guild that has a BAND. It's not a requirement unless u want to participate in raffles. Guild dues are 5k however, We only trade in capital cities. Band doesn't require any personal info and is only used to check out upcoming events (i.e. dungeon runs, trial runs, or pvp stuff). I'll send you an invite and you can make a decision yourself. ^__^
  • Slopiseconds
    Sorry band is not needed for raffles. Only our loyalty program bwahaha
  • luckybush56
    My GT is caninecoffee556,inv plz tyvm!will donate everyweek!