Maintenance for the week of November 12:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance– November 12
• PC/Mac: North American and European megaservers for patch maintenance – November 13, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: North American and European megaservers for maintenance– November 13, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: North American and European megaservers for maintenance– November 13, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – November 13, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC)
• ESO Website for maintenance – November 13, 8:00AM EST (13:00 UTC)
Access Code Incorrect?
I have just started the game up for the first time and I am being asked to enter an access code after trying to login. I received the code in an email and copy pasted it into the box.. but the game is telling me
"Your previous attempt to enter an access code failed. Please check your email for the correct code and type it into the text field below. If you cannot locate this email, please try again in **hrs**min**sec to have a new code sent"
I then just tried typing the code in again, but I get the same error. Does a new code get issued via email straight away? If not I think it a little unfair I have to wait 24 hours to try again?? Especially when it clearly was the correct code I entered?