The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

toxic outfits

gimpdrb14_ESO
gimpdrb14_ESO
✭✭✭✭
when they come in crown store?
  • bedlom
    bedlom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This Thursday : )
  • gimpdrb14_ESO
    gimpdrb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    not soon enough!
  • bedlom
    bedlom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hear that : )
  • greylox
    greylox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup thurs, can't wait..
    PC EU

House of the Black Lotus
    *{Smokes-in-the-Shade }* (Mag pet Sorc Argonian, prolific thief, willing participant of the dark arts, gardener of exotic...herbs)
    {Lugdum The Mechanist} (Hybrid Orc Templar, collector of ancient Ayleid smoking pipes)
    {Rantoul} (Dark Elf Magknight, likes an ale between boss fights, has been known to offer daedric princes out in a fist fight)
    {Red, The Wanderer} (Bosmer stam sorc and hunter extraordinaire)
    {Shoots-For-Stars} (Argonian Mag pet Sorc Ice mage Healer)
    *{Jinny the spark }* (Sassy Imperial Stamplar)
    {Crezzi the Drifter} (Magblade khajiit burglar, available for questionable operations)
    {Grif the Despised} (StamKnight Tank Nord, Eastmarch Master Drinker and spinner of tall yarns)
    {Geraldine Stone-Heart} (High Elf MagSorc Ice Tank, Mystic, practitioner of the ancient arts)
    *{Anawinn}* (Stam pet Ward Redguard, Mother to a bear and an unruly Hunger,Librarian, field medic and natures fist)

{*}Mains
    { CP 900+ }

Caretaker of Battle Island (Grand Topal), the holiday destination for the discerning warrior
    Residing in Stay-Moist Mansion-Shadowfen - The Smoking Den (as of 6th feb 2017)

• Asmael
    Asmael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Toxic outfits?

I DEMANDE PICS. GIMME.
    PC EU - Zahraji of the Void, aka "Kitty", the fluffiest salmon genocider in town.
    Poke @AsmaeI (last letter is uppercase "i") on PC EU or Asmael#9325 on Discord and receive a meow today.
  • gimpdrb14_ESO
    gimpdrb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    you shall see them Thursday and I'm sure they will be limited time only cant say 100% just my thinking.
  • greylox
    greylox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC EU

House of the Black Lotus
    *{Smokes-in-the-Shade }* (Mag pet Sorc Argonian, prolific thief, willing participant of the dark arts, gardener of exotic...herbs)
    {Lugdum The Mechanist} (Hybrid Orc Templar, collector of ancient Ayleid smoking pipes)
    {Rantoul} (Dark Elf Magknight, likes an ale between boss fights, has been known to offer daedric princes out in a fist fight)
    {Crezzi the Drifter} (Magblade khajiit burglar, available for questionable operations)
    {Grif the Despised} (StamKnight Tank Nord, Eastmarch Master Drinker and spinner of tall yarns)
    {Geraldine Stone-Heart} (High Elf MagSorc Ice Tank, Mystic, practitioner of the ancient arts)
    *{Anawinn}* (Stam pet Ward Redguard, Mother to a bear and an unruly Hunger,Librarian, field medic and natures fist)

{*}Mains
    { CP 900+ }

Caretaker of Battle Island (Grand Topal), the holiday destination for the discerning warrior

• JamilaRaj
    JamilaRaj
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, how very toxic! That will nicely complement other toxic stuff in the crown store!!!
  • gimpdrb14_ESO
    gimpdrb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    theres also a dress version of it
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love the way it looks, but I can't get over the fact that if you worked with toxic ingredients you wouldn't want to do it with your fingers exposed.

But it still looks fantastic.
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • greylox
    greylox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it's actually called the plague doctor outfit or something...the nose design is actually what doctors wore in olden days to protect themselves. Proper horror movie stuff. Love it.
    PC EU

House of the Black Lotus

{*}Mains
    { CP 900+ }

• SolarCat02
    SolarCat02
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Abeille wrote: »
    I love the way it looks, but I can't get over the fact that if you worked with toxic ingredients you wouldn't want to do it with your fingers exposed.

... This is a good point...

It does look sharp, with and without the helm showing.
    Why be normal when you can be better?

Elissandra Ravenwing, Magicka Dragonknight Healer
    Lady Kalila, Stamina Templar DPS
    Stands-in-Danger, Nightblade Saptank
    Zalarah, Stamina Dragonknight DPS
  • greylox
    greylox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really happy with the costume, all the little details, here's Smokes not worrying about fingerless gloves with the OP poison resist with Argonians ;) ................what the hell are my pets up to lol

Screenshot_20160623_223215.png

Really want it black so it's good dyeable costumes are coming, this looks a little darker (nice touch the goggles reflecting)

Screenshot_20160623_221031.png
    Edited by greylox on June 23, 2016 10:19PM
    PC EU

House of the Black Lotus

{*}Mains
    { CP 900+ }

• vyrusb23
    vyrusb23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Abeille wrote: »

When working with poisons it is most advantageous to have full dexterity and fine manipulation that gloves would interfere with. The fingerless gloves allows a toxin crafter the fine manipulation one needs to work with these delicate ingredients. In order to keep from poisoning oneself through skin contact, a special oil based salve is applied to the exposed fingers which acts as a barrier between the toxin and the crafters skin.