Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

question about crafting section

GeneraLeeBaked
GeneraLeeBaked
Soul Shriven
I understand this isnt a forum for trading or asking for something to be made but my question would be where would i go for this or is there even such a thing?

thnx

Best Answer

• Smileybones
    Smileybones
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you play on PC you can ask in zone chat, or join a guild and ask in there.

People don't use much the forums for trading but nothing prevents or forbids you to do so. If you can, make sure to tell if you play on console/PC and if EU/NA.
  • GeneraLeeBaked
    GeneraLeeBaked
    Soul Shriven
    yep sorry about that im on xbox1

• Smileybones
    Smileybones
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well then, I'm not familiar with consoles, but I guess you could go to a populated area and use the voice chat to ask if there is a crafter around ?
  • GeneraLeeBaked
    GeneraLeeBaked
    Soul Shriven
    well poo i was lookin for a place to see if someone could make me some armor but it doesnt look like there is anywhere here on the forums unless im mistaking
  • Khenarthi
    Khenarthi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    People don't use much the forums for trading but nothing prevents or forbids you to do so. If you can, make sure to tell if you play on console/PC and if EU/NA.

Actually if you read the sticky post on the top bit of this forums... it kinda forbids trading:
    Please do not use this forum to arrange trades or buy and sell in-game items. Posts that do so will be removed. As always, remember to follow the community rules.
    All it takes is someone reporting a "trading" post and it gets removed.
    Edited by Khenarthi on June 21, 2016 10:23AM
    PC-EU
  • Tarukmockto
    Tarukmockto
    ✭✭✭
    To be technically accurate, they don't ever remove the post. Just lock it. So the moral to this is to be sure you get all the info in the initial post, and people will still be able to read it and possibly someone will reach out to you in game or via forum message. Just be sure you include stuff like server, platform and faction. Also include your in game character name or tag.
    Edited by Tarukmockto on June 22, 2016 9:27PM
    NA - DC - DK - PC