Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Sound Effects not working after recent patch 2.4.8

• Niastissa
    Niastissa
    ✭✭✭
    We have to wait a few more weeks for update 11 on August 1st. I agree that this is unacceptable. The Xbox One client still crashes in certain zones and the official response is don't go there. Never mind the zone is paid DLC. The PC which is the best off has a memory leak that has been persistent since 2014. The level of support is atrocious.

Maybe supporting 4 platforms is just too much work load.
  • Sporvan
    Sporvan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone else getting super annoyed that this bug has not been fixed yet in a Hotfix? A two month wait for a fix is way too long.
  • Delpi
    Delpi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^This

On the other hand, I tried the PTS and yes, the sound will come back. The problem is that the PTS also has a lot of nasty and odd noises too. I don't know what to expect. :S
    "I used to be an adventurer like you. Then I took an arrow in the knee..."
  • Niastissa
    Niastissa
    ✭✭✭
    I know I am. It is supposed to be coming soon but it is still weeks out.
  • Tapio75
    Tapio75
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Next year..

Staff sounds are not working properly, some other sounds as well as visual effects dont play..

The most annoying is the heavy attack charge sound on ice and fire staff, it sometimes work if you attack when the staff is "Sheathed" but if you then stop for a while and start heavy attacking again, only the projectile sound plays, not the charge sounds.

Lightning staff and resto staff however, are working perfectly, maybe thats why so many uses lightning staff these days..

This is extremely irritating as i have experienced this bug for couple of years now and regardless of vigorous reporting, these charge sounds are not fixed yet.
    >>PC-EU Mostly PVE. Played since BETA<<