Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Help to level quickly

xraptorx
xraptorx
Soul Shriven
Hi guys,

I am ESO plus but play solo and want to grind quickly to VR1. I do not have any provisioning or crafting chars to help me out but I have done the story line 2x now to VR1 and want to start a new char. I just do not want to spend a month or more getting there.

What is the fastest way and place to get a Stam NB to VR1 on Xbox EU?

Thanks for the help

• Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Google ESO Grinding 1 - 50 and you should find a number of YouTube guides which show locations and tactics. If you can find a partner it will be even faster.

Also if you own Orsinium head to that zone and grind as it will scale all the way to 50 for you.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."