Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Resources not right level for area

Psycho_gamer271
Idk if I'm the only one with this but wood and ore and glyphs that u find haven't been scaled to that level area as I'm in a level 130 CP place and I could only find items that made 40-80 CP so I can't make my gear items so it's really frustrating for me now
Anyone else got this problem?
Xbox One GT: ahh 3PiC g4MiNg
I have pledge to Mara, anyone wanna group up And use it? Msg me if want to (Xbox, EU only)
ESO player stats for Xbox one EU
Rriass Ggremoryy- Cp150- Orc sorcerer- (magica)- Main
Ddrig Welsh Dragon- lvl3- redgaurd dragonknight- (magica)- new account and 2nd account
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Silver and Gold zones retained their previous materials regardless of what CP level they are now, the best way to get materials equal to your level is by going to higher zones to either farm there while facing off against harder enemies, or hit up a bunch of treasure chests to deconstruct. All Gold zones will provide 140-160CP items, your level may lower them down to 130CP but I haven't a way to test that with the new change as it did with VR.
  • ryanborror
    ryanborror
    ✭✭✭
    I think the enchants that were vr10-14 (cp 100-140) now just say minimum cp100. And it'll do this for all of them like supeerb, monumental, average, etc. the tooltip now says the minimum level instead of 30-39 or whatever it would be. Values are probably the same
    dooderrr
    templars, nightblades
    PC/XB1 NA
  • Psycho_gamer271
    Yer the only way I get gear for me now is stealing
    Xbox One GT: ahh 3PiC g4MiNg
    I have pledge to Mara, anyone wanna group up And use it? Msg me if want to (Xbox, EU only)
    ESO player stats for Xbox one EU
    Rriass Ggremoryy- Cp150- Orc sorcerer- (magica)- Main
    Ddrig Welsh Dragon- lvl3- redgaurd dragonknight- (magica)- new account and 2nd account
  • AugustoCP
    AugustoCP
    ✭✭✭
    It is true that the nodes weren't changed after DB patch, but the loot was. You can always just deconstruct everything to get materials. This is the source of most of the materials I use for writs.