Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for a special statue

BlissfulDeluge
BlissfulDeluge
✭✭✭✭✭
What I'm looking for is very specific. Hopefully, someone that has traveled far and wide has come across something like this. I'm trying to find a statue of a woman, hooded or not, with crows near her side. Does anyone know if such a statue or shrine can be found in-game?

For those who wonder what it represents, it is a statue of the Daedric Prince Nocturnal. I know there were shrines to her and statues in TES:IV and TES:V, but I haven't found one in ESO. Does anyone have any pointers?
Former completionist with all achievements unlocked up until Update 29 (Flames of Ambition). Avid RPer, writer, and former Breton lover. Then Legacy of the Bretons was released and I realized just how boring and uninspired the Bretons are according to the writers.