Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

When crafting glyphs.. why are the potency runes not in order?

Hammy01
Hammy01
✭✭✭✭✭
@ZOS, why can't you make the potency runes in order (in the crafting window)? Currently as it stands they are all over the place....

What it looks like now (just giving an example.. not exact)
Potency -

What it should look like (or vice versa) -
etc
etc

Just a minor annoyance but I for one would like to see this changed at some point!!

Hammy!!
  • SpAEkus
    SpAEkus
    ✭✭✭✭
    Its simply alphabetical and unfortunately even the very good addons Advanced Filters and Awesome Guild Store can't re-sort the Craft Table GUI.
  • Hammy01
    Hammy01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SpAEkus wrote: »
    Its simply alphabetical and unfortunately even the very good addons Advanced Filters and Awesome Guild Store can't re-sort the Craft Table GUI.

Ahhh ok, I never thought about it being in alphabetical order.. well hopefully ZOS can allow us to filter the way we want it displayed!
  • Easily_Lost
    Easily_Lost
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I might be wrong, but I think CraftStore ( http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1047-CraftStore.html ) pouts them in level order.
    PC - NA - AD
    started April 2015
    PVE & Solo only

Meet the LOST family: CP 1250+
    Easily Lost Crafter - lvl 50 - Sorcerer Orc ( knows all traits and most styles )
    Easily Lost-W - lvl 50 - Warden Imperial
    Forever Lost - lvl 50 Sorcerer

CROWN CRATES: It doesn't affect gameplay, it's not mandatory, it's cosmetic only. If it helps to support the game and ZOS, I support it! Say YES to crown crates.
  • Hammy01
    Hammy01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hagermanj wrote: »
    I might be wrong, but I think CraftStore ( http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1047-CraftStore.html ) pouts them in level order.

Ohh, I probably should have specified that I play on XBOX so no addons for me!
  • Serenityx
    Serenityx
    ✭✭✭
    I agree completely with you OP. In fact It would be very nice to see all the item menus be re-worked to have some sort of order. Like instead of Woodworking mats being at the very bottom of your bank, while Blacksmith are below alchemy reagents and prov mats below cloth mats leave all 5 or 6 crafting mats in between one another in the bank. :|

What would also be nice but sort of unrelated is if they set the guild store level slider bar to scroll through champion points in orders of 10 rather than having to scroll through 160 champion points everytime Im searching for max level gear items. Its incredibly frustrating! Guild stores are buggy and slow enough theres no point in having to slide past 160 numbers rather than 16 when 144 of them have 0 purpose whatsoever.
    Edited by Serenityx on June 20, 2016 10:10PM
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This has always irked me, even if I know the name of the Potency Rune, worse if I don't know it for some reason. It should be in Level Order.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• SpAEkus
    SpAEkus
    ✭✭✭✭
    The only saving grace is at least we can separate between Aspect, Potency and Essence to save some scrolling.