Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Recently returned, entirely lost.

Hartagon
Hartagon
✭✭✭
I haven't played since like over a year ago, and not regularly since the game launched in 2014. I don't remember anything about my character, I have no idea what build is good and which skills are bad. I am also lost as to where I should be. The quests in my log are yellow, but the area they are in is filled with Champion Point 70 enemies and I only have 24 Champion Points, is that normal/how it is supposed to be? If not where do I go? I have no quests in lower zones, I just followed everything through and 100%'d every zone/quest up to now.

I am a Nightblade. I think I was doing some kind of tanky solo magicka build with my bars having swallow soul, structured entroy, leeching strikes and all that jazz with heavy armor... But I can remember it not working very well at all back then. I could solo world bosses, but it would take a long time. Is a tanky self-healing kind of build anymore viable now than previously? I remember it not being so hot because the heals were actually rather garbage AND it did no damage, but there have been a lot of changes to the game since then.

If that kind of build doesn't work, any recommendations on what to do? I plan to just solo as much as possible, probably never going to join a dungeon group or any of that, and I will NEVER pvp. So is there a Nightblade build tailored to that style?

Also I hear there is a solo trial, what level do you need to be to do it and does it reward gear if you don't get on the leaderboard? I never did the group trials or dungeons even, so I don't really know how dropped gear and trials and all that work at all... If I just do it at my own pace and take a long time will I still get a reward in the end or nah?

Thanks