Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Fear of no quests

LeDave
LeDave
✭✭✭
i've done a lot of quests in different areas. I feel like at cp 140 I am now, I might not have any more quests to do rather than the dailies and repeatable DB or Mage or whatever's quest. I see some people are around cp 500, I hope there are enough quests to get to cp 500. I am doing cp 160 quests at cp 140. Anybody else also fear this happening?
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are 18 full-sized zones full of quests to do (5 per alliance, plus Coldharbour, plus Craglorn, plus Wrothgar), plus 5 smaller starter zones (2 each for DC and EP, and 1 somewhat larger one for AD), 2 smaller DLC zones (Hew's Bane and the Gold Coast), 1 mid-sized DLC zone (Imperial City - you could argue that between all of the districts and the sewers it's big enough to be a full-sized zone, but it only has a mid-sized zone worth of non-repeatable quests), and all of Cyrodiil.

If you're at CP140 you're not going to run out of quests to do before the next DLC drops, or the one after that, and you should pretty easily hit the CP cap before running out. Not unless you've been skipping doing stuff in the zones you've already completed anyway.
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)