Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Stam Sorc- Khajiit or Redguard for better chance at clearing vMSA?

tommm81
tommm81
Soul Shriven
Wanna make a Stam Sorc alt with the ultimate goal of beating vet Maelstrom on it down the road. Not flawless conqueror or anything, just be able to reliably complete it. I'm going back and forth and can't seem to decide whether I think it would be better to roll with a Khajiit or Redguard. Is the extra crit (and thus extra heals and burst) better than the absurd sustain and max stamina a Redguard would provide? I know crit surge's healing got a bit nerfed, so just looking for some advice.
  • Shader_Shibes
    Shader_Shibes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If vma is your ultimate goal, i would roll a redguard. Khajiit would net more damage, probably not a great deal more, but maybe you would have to sacrifice one dps skill to slot dark deal as Khajiit, idk.