Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Bugs with the Dark Brotherhood Patch

steven1656
steven1656
Soul Shriven
This recent patch "The Dark Brotherhood" has completely destroyed my game. The titles aren't showing anymore; skill lines are overlapping without showing any text as well; the text when talking to NPC's is gone, only the text box remains. Also my responses are gone, so I have no clue what I am asking or saying. It is quite frustrating. I looked at the patch notes of this DLC and saw some similarities to what they had fixed to what my new arising problems were. For instance the German server supposedly had near the same problem with the skills overlapping and had it fixed. Whereas I had no problems with it and now I do.

So please if anyone has any clue or idea on how to fix this then I would really appreciate it if you would leave a response.

Thank you.