Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Stam nb help

Pugnado
Pugnado
What is the best race for a Stam nb? 2h and bow is looking more likely but not sure...

thanks
  • FerrumnCutem
    FerrumnCutem
    ✭✭✭✭
    Imperial for more stam and health points

Bosmer for easier bow leveling and sneaky plays

Khajit for more weapon crit and also sneaky plays

My personal favorite is Imperial. For the best stat increase. Maybe think about going: bow and dw. since stam Nb mostly uses class abilities like suprise attack for its damage, you dont need the gap closer (crit rush) or spam damage (wrecking blow) from 2h skill line. Add that with the overall weapon damage increase from dw + the benefits from twin blade and blund, dw does more overall damag
  • Bouldercleave
    Bouldercleave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I have had amazing success with my Imperial Dual Wield NB.

I have started leveling a Khajit but am not far enough along to see a difference in overall ability. I believe the end game differences will be minimal
  • itehache
    itehache
    ✭✭✭✭
    I play a bosmer because it is my favorite race, but I have to say it has been really awesome since I also use a bow as my main weapon.

• Azor_Ahaii
    Azor_Ahaii
    ✭✭✭
    Best for pve - Khajiit then redguard
    Best for pvp - overall best redguard, imperial will make you tankier and bosmer is best for burst and sustain. Khajiits can be alright for burst.
    Best overall if you want to do both - Redguard
    It is arguable that redguard actually has much better sustain than bosmer as redguard's third passive literally adds like 600 stamina recovery. However you must be doing light attacks every two seconds for this to take effect. Therefore bosmer would be better for like dodge rolling away.
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Best is likely redguard then woodelf.

Redguard has more dmg because of higher max stamima and it's regen passive plus the get stamina back on hit passive is very strong and them combined give more regen than the wood elf passive.

PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • cjhhickman39
    cjhhickman39
    ✭✭✭✭
    But to play devils advocate bosmer gets the add for damage from a stealth attack
  • Curtdogg47
    Curtdogg47
    ✭✭✭✭
    I use a Nord! Because I love Nords. And in any Elder scrolls game I always play a stealthy Nord. I use a Bow as my main and 2H as my back up. And I really enjoy it. It works very well for me. It's not the optimal race choice, but I enjoyed the extra time and work spent getting him dialed in.