Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Grind Spots

Dectrix
Dectrix
So I just got back into playing ESO again and because the new update just came out, I want to get as many champion points as fast as possible. But, all of the grind spots I've looked up are either outdated or everyone knows about. If anyone would care to share theirs by messaging me on XB1 @Dectix or emailing me: voltziv@gmail.com, I would really appreciate it. Thank you!
  • Rev Rielle
    Rev Rielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Completing the three pledges for the undaunted I think seems to work very well, especially the veteran pledge.

Maelstrom Arena works very well also.
    Additionally the entirety of Cadwell's Gold is now at CP 160, so you have a myriad of choice there.
    Wrothgar has two public dungeons; Old Orsinium and Rkindaleft (Sp?) which are commonly used. They're used so often though it seems that you're better off going somewhere else though.
    Wrothgar daily missions; either from Morkul Stronghold, or they six group missions from Orsinium are very good too.

The game's designed these days though that 'grinding' for exp isn't needed, but more importantly is a bit of a waste of time. You're better off doing something else. The experience mightn't be 'quite' as good, (e.g. 75%), but you'll be getting lots of other bonuses, like skill points, achievements dyes etc etc. That in the long term make it a far more efficient use of time.
    If you can be anything, be kind.
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You will get great XP in Imperial City Sewers or Imperial City. Go with 1x grind partner and take pots = Success!

Or Old Orsinium or Rkndaleft (I am not a fan, personally)

Otherwise Cracked wood cave is one good place in Cyrodiil.
  • s7732425ub17_ESO
    s7732425ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are a lot of Cyrodiil delves that have fast spawning monsters. Just go try a few and find one you like. Also, Imperial City is another fantastic spot to get exp, and you get the added bonus of really good loot and tel var stones that can make you a lot of money. The public dungeons in Orsinium also have grind routes, but they are usually crowded. Also, you can Google for grind spots in the normal questing zones, and you can kill mobs in your Cadwell zones (which is what I'm currently doing).