Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

So what does the Emerald/Training trait do now? It looks like it's changed.`

Blackbird_V
Blackbird_V
✭✭✭✭✭
Training used to be this: increase armor skill line experience with this armor type

Now it sounds as if it increases overall Experience earned. Is this right or am I getting mixed up here?
Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 25 DLCs. 41 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game.
  • BenevolentBowd
    BenevolentBowd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The traits were overhauled during the DB DLC release.

The training trait will now Increases experience gained from kills by 7% - 11% depending on the quality of the item.
    Megaservers: PC NA (sometimes) / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (mostly)
    Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
    Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Shared My Notes With the World to Help Others"
    ESO Calendarmancer - Retired
    #TeamStackableTreasureMaps
  • Blackbird_V
    Blackbird_V
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The traits were overhauled during the DB DLC release.

The training trait will now Increases experience gained from kills by 7% - 11% depending on the quality of the item.

So stacking that with an ambrosia will gain more exp. I'm fine with that; it be easier to level.
    Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 25 DLCs. 41 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Note, it does not appear to give a boost to Quest Experience, just Mob Kills. Most quests involved Mob Kills, but this may be more benefit for Grinders rather than Questers.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Public Dungeons are your friends.