Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Help me please to chooise class! please

giuxs91
giuxs91
Soul Shriven
Hi everyone, im sorry for my bad english but i hope you can understand and help me xD
Im new and i want chooise a class and spec ideal for me, i see a lot sites with a lot build and im so confused.... So i decide only a point, the point is i wanna a stamina class.
I cant decide between a lot classes rogue stamina, templar stamina and etc. I like pve and future late game pvp in games.
i Hope you can help me with this info, if you need more just ask! Thanks :D
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Stam DK. Redguard. Nuff said. Currently the best class to go with.
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    8 Flawless Toons, all Classes.
    Master Angler
    Dro-M'artha Destroyer (at last)
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stamina templar is my favourite stamina class
  • giuxs91
    giuxs91
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks guys do you have a pretty good build if you follow? xD however the 2 class are very nice and beautiful is very HARD to decide :| Brrroski i dont have imperial, what is best race for stamina templar?
  • RexyCat
    RexyCat
    ✭✭✭✭
    giuxs91 wrote: »
    Hi everyone, im sorry for my bad english but i hope you can understand and help me xD
    Im new and i want chooise a class and spec ideal for me, i see a lot sites with a lot build and im so confused.... So i decide only a point, the point is i wanna a stamina class.
    I cant decide between a lot classes rogue stamina, templar stamina and etc. I like pve and future late game pvp in games.
    i Hope you can help me with this info, if you need more just ask! Thanks :D

Create two or three characters from each class and level them up until you get your second bar (should be at lvl 15). Even at level 15 you will not really know how different each class will be at end game and you probably lack Champion Points, if you are fully new to this game, which means that you have another layer which change how your class and build will work. Until then it is better to focus on what kind of play style you prefer. Is it melee or ranged? Do you want to be able to tank, be a damage dealer or healer in Dungeons (group content). In PvP you still need healers and DD, but not as much tanks. Some classes like Templar have more access to healing from their class skills, then other, but every class can make use of Restoration Staff to help with their own healing and/or others. You can level up (gain rank) in Restoration Staff and later go to Shrine, pay some Gold and change those skill point to another weapon or skill you would want to use. At same place in your Alliance you can also change your attributes (main stats like magicka, stamina and health) or only make a minor adjustment for your morphs by paying a fee in Gold (you can also buy Scrolls in Crown Store with real money to make these changes). Don't worry too much about have the right build from start, but make sure that you have at least one mount as every other mount is a skin which make it look like a horse or what every your would like it too look) as it takes time to increase bag space, stamine and speed (60 day for each= 180 Day for all three types to be fully upgraded). Speed on your mount make travel in PvE much faster between quests and nodes. In Cyrodiil (PvP) you will really need a mount to get anywhere fast as Wayshrines is one part of resources each alliance is fighting about. You only need to have access to one mount as all your characters will have access and you need to log into each character and pay 250 Gold for each upgrade which have a cooldown for 20 hours until next time you can upgrade. On PC use an add on called CraftStore as it will help you keep track of when you will be able to upgrade your mounts on all your characters and also help with all your crafting and Writs.

For PvP you need to adjust your character to wear another type of armour (most likely amour with impenetrable trait to avoid getting hit by critical damage from other player). I would concentrate on PvE content first both to learn your class, how to adjust your build and to start at least one character as a crafter to be able to craft armour with set bonuses (there are armour and weapon which have name and give your more stats incl a fifth bonus which you often not can get any other way).

http://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Sets

Take a look at which passives each class have as base for stamina build and use a web site to get a view for what option there is on your active skills to be morphed into stamina skill. Remember that patches and new DLC might change how skills work, so forget about those builds you have seen on other sites and focus on A) get your build to have good resource management for stamina through passives from both your race, your class skills and from weapon to either reduce cost of stamina or increase damage (or effects like return more heal) B) wait with major changes until you at least start to have champion points when you get to level 50. Invest time at least time to gather material and around level 30-50 you should have enough material to fast gain rank from adding points into Provisioning (you need to collect recipes) and craft food and/or drinks. Sell those foods or drinks to NPC vendors as most player will not buy low level stuff like that and you will gain in rank very fast. "Gourmet" will make your food last longer and there is the same for drinks, so put skill point into those passives.

Main reason to be able to craft food/drinks are that they are consumables which you use very much of and they cab become very expensive later on to buy, if you can't make most of these yourself. You want to keep all blue (two stats) and purple (three stat) recipes, but even green (single stat) will be useful in some situation when you have build where maybe need an increase in health or stamina to be able to finish off that boss or what ever you are fighting. You have attributes as your base and provisioning work as a flexible way to adjust those stats as you need them. Alchemy give you a short term boost and access to certain abilities/passives which your class might not have for a very short duration. There are also passives that increase duration, so put skill point later in game to get more out of your pots. You can also make poison from gaining rank in Alchemy which is handy on weapon (glyphs work as a fail back when you are out of poison on weapon).

Medium armour should provide you with some base passives for stamina and movement, but you will probably want to add some heavy and light armour for added passives from armour. Later when you get access to increase your champion points you will need to see how your armour and defensive skill work together as there are both abilities you put points into and after 10, 30, 75 and 120 points you activate passives in that tree.

http://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Champion+System

Edited by RexyCat on June 14, 2016 11:00AM
  • Panth141
    Panth141
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    giuxs91 wrote: »
    Thanks guys do you have a pretty good build if you follow? xD however the 2 class are very nice and beautiful is very HARD to decide :| Brrroski i dont have imperial, what is best race for stamina templar?

Redguard has great sustain from passives, Khajiit has fantastic damage - particularly in PvE. Wood elf bonus regen is nice too.
    PS4 EU - Panth141 | CP 630+
    Dominion
    Almalexia's Fallen - Magicka Dragonknight - PvE Main
    Lost Hope of Sotha Sil - Magicka Dragonknight - PvP Main
    Claws-in-pockets - Stamina Nightblade - PvE/P DPS
    Nocturnal's Guise - Magicka Nightblade - PvE DPS
    Udun - Magicka Templar - PvP Healer
    Onsi's Shattered Blade - Stamina Sorcerer - Dungeon/vMA Farmer
    Stands-like-Mountains - Magicka Nightblade - PvE Saptank
    Auri-El's Forgotten Light - Magicka Sorcerer - PvP DPS

Covenant
    Tharkün - Magicka Sorcerer - PvE DPS
    Rahai-Anaa - Stamina Dragonknight - Provisioner (lol)

Pact
    Perolis - Magicka Sorcerer - Enchanter/Alchemist/BwB PvP

• Amdar_Godkiller
    Amdar_Godkiller
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khajit Nightblade and Dunmer Vampire DKs are my favorite Stamina builds. 

1. Dragonknights- Excellent sustained damage per second; durable; moderate amount of stamina-friendly skills; best damage over time attacks in the game; good for PVE and PVP

2. Nightblade- Excellent burst damage; tons of stamina based skills to choose from; lots of possible builds; not very durable; 
    some class passives are really good while others are pretty worthless; ideal for PVP, so-so for PVE

3. Stam sorc- Not a lot of class skills to choose from so you will mostly use weapon skills; Highest potential max stamina; probably the weakest stam class

4. Templar- I don't enjoy this class much but they are strong, have a decent amount of stam skills, are durable and good for PVE and PVP, and are fairly easy to play as.
  • giuxs91
    giuxs91
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks a lot guys for a tons informations and help!! I think chooise Redguard or Dumner DK(i think redguard are more beautiful)
    Any can please give me a good build for him? With skills weapon etc...Thanks again!
    Edited by giuxs91 on June 14, 2016 12:30PM