Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Australian players on PS4

AlphaCrucis
AlphaCrucis
✭✭✭
The guild i was in is no longer active and so now it's hard, impossible, to find anyone to play with, at least our time zone. So in saying that i was hoping that most, or if not all, Aussie players would leave their PSN or IGN here so it's easier to find people to play with.

My PSN is AlphaCrucis-Crux feel free to add me
Australian, Aldmeri Dominion
Altmer, Dragonknight (mag), Damage Dealer
Brenton, Templar, Healer
Bosmer, Nightblade (stam), Damage Dealer, PvP
PS4, NA Server
Guild Member Of: Brotherhood of Bogans
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Posting this 6 times is a good way of getting a warning thrown your way I think
  • AlphaCrucis
    AlphaCrucis
    ✭✭✭
    DannyLV702 wrote: »
    Posting this 6 times is a good way of getting a warning thrown your way I think

Yeah I'm desperate to get people to play with, it's getting boring playing solo
    Brenton, Templar, Healer
    PS4, NA Server
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That Australian lag hits even the forum and it's posts, lol.

I'm in Perth mostly DC characters, I see you are in the evil AD empire so can't PvP together. I'm usually on 7:30pm local time. If you want to do some group dungeons and your on around then add me. PSN same as my forum name.
    PUG Life - the true test of your skill

18 characters, 17 max level, at least 1 Stam and 1 Mag of every class, 1 of every race and 1200+ CP

Tanked to Undaunted 9+ Mag and Stam of every class using Group Finder for 90+% of the Vet Dungeon runs
  • AlphaCrucis
    AlphaCrucis
    ✭✭✭

I'm in Perth mostly DC characters, I see you are in the evil AD empire so can't PvP together. I'm usually on 7:30pm local time. If you want to do some group dungeons and your on around then add me. PSN same as my forum name.

I have characters in all alliances, though my mains are in AD and my lowest is in DC (just started it)
    Brenton, Templar, Healer
    PS4, NA Server
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I have characters in all alliances, though my mains are in AD and my lowest is in DC (just started it)

Nice, just started my 8th recently. I think it is around level 20 so could BWB PvP. I know a few guys from the DC Australian guild I was in that have started filtering back from the Division a few of whom are on the East Coast.
    PUG Life - the true test of your skill

18 characters, 17 max level, at least 1 Stam and 1 Mag of every class, 1 of every race and 1200+ CP

Tanked to Undaunted 9+ Mag and Stam of every class using Group Finder for 90+% of the Vet Dungeon runs
  • DarkDeller
    DarkDeller. Im on ps4 na in the AD. Im on most nights