Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Best Skill Line For Player Healing

Treemagnet
Treemagnet
✭✭✭
Greetings;

I want to make a two handed warrior while restricting my spell slots to healing (no restoration staff). The Templar Restoring Light tree appears to have multiple healing spells but they seem to be for allies only and not the player. First off, is this true? Are you considered an "ally" in the context of the spell structure? If not, could someone suggest a skill line that would provide robust healing.

Best Answers

• susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magicka or Stamina?
    Answer ✓
  • Treemagnet
    Treemagnet
    ✭✭✭
    Since Two Handed will be my main use I will be using Stamina for that. For the healing I would prefer Magicka based to ease the burden of Stamina drain.
    Answer ✓
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Treemagnet wrote: »
    Since Two Handed will be my main use I will be using Stamina for that. For the healing I would prefer Magicka based to ease the burden of Stamina drain.

Uum, if you are Stamina, then you wont get much healing out of magicka abilities. But you can slot Vigor skill from the Alliance War which is a great healing skill for stamina.
    Answer ✓
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ally includes yourself
    PUG Life - the true test of your skill

18 characters, 17 max level, at least 1 Stam and 1 Mag of every class, 1 of every race and 1200+ CP

Tanked to Undaunted 9+ Mag and Stam of every class using Group Finder for 90+% of the Vet Dungeon runs
    Answer ✓
  • Wrecking_Blow_Spam
    Wrecking_Blow_Spam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If your a stamina build, all magicka healing will be worthless. Buffs like rune focus are still very helpful giving major mending.
    The healing ultimate for Templar will scall off of highest stat so that'll be viable as a stamina char, also you'll have rally as a burst heal for yourself. There's also some potential healing from monster sets.

The ultimate barrier is a good ult for healers to use. And also you'll have repentance, which is a great move, heals and gives stamina. If you're planning on becoming a stamina healer, it'll be tough especially if you're in a group with in-experienced people.

Edit: didn't mention vigour as someone else did. That's your main heal.
    Edited by Wrecking_Blow_Spam on June 14, 2016 6:51AM
    Xbox one EU
    8 Flawless conquerors on all class specs (4 stam, 4 magicka)
    Doesn't stand in red
    Answer ✓