Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Sooo... I accidently left a guild instead of group

DrunkAssasin
DrunkAssasin
Soul Shriven
I accidentally left a guild instead of a group how can gain access to it since the guild is not very active anymore and I cant find anybody to contact to send me a invite again. And yes since the guild is not very active anymore most of everything I owned was in the guild bank. Am I pretty much just screwed or is there some other way to gain access to the guild?
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I accidentally left a guild instead of a group how can gain access to it since the guild is not very active anymore and I cant find anybody to contact to send me a invite again. And yes since the guild is not very active anymore most of everything I owned was in the guild bank. Am I pretty much just screwed or is there some other way to gain access to the guild?

If you are friends with someone in the guild you can try that route, and you can also try asking on the guild recruitment page in case someone sees it, or maybe try the guild website if there is one in case someone happens to pop by. I'm sure you thought of these things already. But yeah, if you can't find someone to invite you back you are out whatever was in the bank.
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • Silverado
    Silverado
    ✭✭✭
    Dude, that sucks! Funny yes, but really sucky!
    Ps4 NA Aldmeri Dominion
    Wood Elf 310 CP
    Aldmeri Trading Co Guild