Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for a friend

Arvanite
Arvanite
Soul Shriven
Hi All,

I have recently joined ESO and I am looking for a friend to play with and generally chat on the mic. Europe, PS4, ID: Injektio. If you add me please let me know here so I know who you are on the friends list.

If I have posted in the wrong section, I apologise.

Cheers,
Arva
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Arvanite wrote: »
    Hi All,

I have recently joined ESO and I am looking for a friend to play with and generally chat on the mic. Europe, PS4, ID: Injektio. If you add me please let me know here so I know who you are on the friends list.

If I have posted in the wrong section, I apologise.

Cheers,
    Arva

This is the right section. I'm not on PS4 but I hope someone sees this and sends you a friend request. There are lots of friendly players in the game so here's to one of them visiting this forum soon and seeing your message.
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • Tempah
    Tempah
    ✭✭✭
    I'll be your friend :)
    Edited by Tempah on June 14, 2016 7:36PM
    Dro'mathra Destroyer, Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redemeer, Tick Tock Tormentor, The Unchained, Exstinguisher of Flames, Flawless Conqueror
  • Arvanite
    Arvanite
    Soul Shriven
    Amazing! thanks for the reply!

Looking forward to playing with you on ESO.

EDIT: If anyone else wants to add me as their friend, please feel free! Just don't forget to post here! :D
    Edited by Arvanite on June 14, 2016 11:36PM