Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Ler-D-Chan recruiting **Casual Trading Guild**Social**

JLo6622
JLo6622
Ler-D-Chan is a guild open to all factions and all levels of players! It is a new guild that currently focuses on PvE but will hopefully move to include PvP as our numbers rise. When we get enough members we will open a guild bank and store, and will possibly look at a trader. There are no dues for this guild. We are a social guild and would like members to be open to forming groups to take on quests and dungeons. Disrespect and ostracism will not be tolerated in this guild! Members are required to log on at least twice a week. You will not be kicked out if something comes up and you can't log on or are going on vacation, have work or school commitments, or simply need a break. All I ask is that you communicate with me through our guild website or in-game that you will be gone. Our guild website is lerdchan.gamerlaunch.com if you are interested in more information. When accepted into the guild, please register on the website with the launch code I send you in-game.
If you wish to join either message me in-game at JLo6622 or leave your gamertag is the replies below!
  • JLo6622
    JLo6622
    Still looking for members!!

Looking for a casual guild to play the game and make some new friends? Look no further!

Reply here with your gamertag or message me in-game at JLo6622
  • chiefkels
    chiefkels
    Soul Shriven
    Invite chiefkels pls!
  • JLo6622
    JLo6622
    Invite will be sent momentarily! Glad to have you aboard!
  • zacktommarc
    zacktommarc
    Soul Shriven
    Psn is zacktommarc
    Look forward to joining!!
  • JLo6622
    JLo6622
    Psn is zacktommarc
    Look forward to joining!!

Hey Zack, sorry but this guild is only on Xbox One so I can't invite you :( Sorry, but thanks for showing interest!