The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Bug - Quest: God of Schemes

Xundiin
Xundiin
✭✭✭✭
When you come up to face Molag Bal the animation hangs when he's suppose to pick you up. Instead of flying to his hand you get stuck in mid air just above the ground. I've tried logging in and out and even redoing the quest with no solution.
#SavePlayer1
  • salvapepo
    salvapepo
    Soul Shriven
    i have the same problem, no idea how to fix it :(
  • jcasini222ub17_ESO
    jcasini222ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    O this bug again, I believe the previous iteration was him not being able to drop you. To my knowledge the last this happened only a patch was able to fix the issue.

Also were you using the 32bit or 64bit client, and if it happened on either one did you try the other and what was the case. Maybe could be helpful
    Edited by jcasini222ub17_ESO on June 13, 2016 7:54PM
  • akriden
    akriden
    ✭✭✭
    same issue here :/
  • Xundiin
    Xundiin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Also were you using the 32bit or 64bit client, and if it happened on either one did you try the other and what was the case. Maybe could be helpful

Only the 64 bit client. It didn't dawn on me to even try the 32 bit since I wouldn't imagine that animation sticking would be a client side issue over a server side.
    #SavePlayer1
  • thewarrioroneb14_ESO
    thewarrioroneb14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I have the same issue. I have tried relogging, both the 64 / 32bit clients and still no change. Still stuck at this same point and the game does not allow me to drop the quest.
  • mustang27501_ESO
    mustang27501_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Was just posting this in another thread:

I am trying to complete the main quest and I get up the the last part to fight Molag Bal. As soon as I go up the stairs he grabs and suspends me in mid air and I get stuck there infinitely unless I relog or quit the game. Relogging does not actually help b/c the same thing happens every time so I am stuck in the quest and have NO WAY to leave the zone or area.

WTF??
  • captain_giggles
    captain_giggles
    Soul Shriven
    Getting the exact same bug. Any word from the devs?
  • Ganj
    Ganj
    ✭✭✭

No. I wonder is there any tho
  • Kodger
    Kodger
    ✭✭
    Ganj wrote: »

No. I wonder is there any tho

I found one in this thread.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/271718/molag-bal-quest-bugged-fight-wont-initiate-wtf#latest

I also filed a ticket 3 days ago and am yet to receive a reply.
    Very disappointed.