Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Where can I get a good resto staff?

heartburnkid
heartburnkid
✭✭✭
My toon name is willvicious on ps4 if anyone can craft one for me I would be appreciative. Trying to get back into the game since tomorrow is a new dlc with changes I want to try. I am online right now if someone can mail me one.
  • heartburnkid
    heartburnkid
    ✭✭✭
    Or point me to where I can buy one.
  • Morathras
    Morathras
    ✭✭✭
    ... maybe try a guild store
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You should learn to craft one for yourself.You can enchant it,make it any motif you like.Why get someone else to do it for you? :)
  • Vonovosi
    Vonovosi
    ✭✭✭
    I would recommend learning to craft yourself. Here is a link to a site that has a pretty comprehensive listing of sets available in the game:

http://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Sets
    VR16 Khajiit Stamina Nightblade=DPS-(AD)-PC NA-Kuwabatake Sanjuro
    VR16 Breton Sorcerer-DPS/Healer-(DC)-PC NA-Charles Baudelaire
    VR16 Altmer Sorcerer=DPS/Healer-(AD)-PC NA-Lottie Millhaven
    VR16 Dunmer Dragonknight-Tank-(EP)-PC NA=Cthulhu Hllalu
    VR16 Imperial Dragonknight-Tank-(AD)-PC NA-Leeroy Jhenkins
    VR16 Breton Magicka Templar-Healer/DPS-(AD)-PC NA- Nina Hagen
    VR16 Altmer Magicka Nightblade-DPS-(AD)-PC NA-J R Bob Dobbs
    LVL39 Redguard Stamina Templar-Tank-(DC)-PC NA-Wesley Willis
  • Ch4mpTW
    Ch4mpTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @heartburnkid
    If you want a solid restoration staff, I highly advise you look into "The Maelstrom's Restoration Staff". As its name implies, you obtain it from The Maelstrom Arena, (under veteran difficulty) if RNG is in your favor. You can also obtain one from the "weekly rewards", if you're on the leaderboard for the week; while also again having RNG in your favor.

Ef27tEo.jpg

• RexyCat
    RexyCat
    ✭✭✭✭
    My toon name is willvicious on ps4 if anyone can craft one for me I would be appreciative. Trying to get back into the game since tomorrow is a new dlc with changes I want to try. I am online right now if someone can mail me one.

You could ask in the general chat zone (don't know if there is a text chat on PS4 or maybe voice chat) for a guild to join or if there is any crafter willing in that zone to craft it for you (go to starting zone for the major city of your Alliance or where you will find those NPC giving you daily Pledges. Orsinium in Wrothgar is another option as here you will probably meet player which could direct you to other crafters).

If you have prepared yourself gathering mats including necessary gem for that trait you plan on your restoration staff, then it is probably easier to get away with much less Gold or maybe even find a crafter who would want to do it for free. (Just be sure that you can trust that person before sending material as high level material can be sold for very high price today.)

If you only want to buy one I suggest you to go to traders standing in Craglorn, Orsinium or any other major City. You can buy from those Guild Store (through their Traders/NPC vendors) without being a member of that Guild. After you bought your staff, use a wayshrine or teleport to force a refresh from your mail box. Some Guild Store transaction might take some time until it will drop into your inbox.

Make sure that staff is on the right level or have the right champion point for that character you would want to equip it on before confirming your purchase. On PC there is several add ons which make life easier to find what you are looking for and to compare items between traders/guild store, so that is how far I can help you here.

PS

If you expect somebody here on ESO Forum to contact for crafting or selling an Restoration Staff, why not provide us with full information about what level/CP your wish your staff to be on and with which kind of trait? Don't forget that high quality glyphs will provide you with better numbers, then what you can buy from NPC vendors and those Glyphs need to be in range for that staffs level/CP to be enchanted, so you might as well add that into your purchase "order".

Good Luck!
    Edited by RexyCat on June 13, 2016 5:25PM