Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Looking for Guild (Ebonheart/PvE/PvP)

i_levi4than
I am looking for a guild that is newb friendly, in that I haven't ventured too far outside of question and the occasional random dungeons with a few friends. I'm really wanting to dig deep into the full on PvE experience, but anytime I join a guild and attempt to it's just a guild full of v16's who don't really have time for me, it feels like. A little about my build:

- Level 37
- Dark Elf
- Magicka DPS Dragonknight

I'm also looking to delve into the PvP side of things. I have never really been able to get into it because I don't understand it that well. So if there's a guild out there that could show me the ropes and bring me up to speed on all things PvP, I would GREATLY appreciate it! :smile: Other than that, just a few things about me: I'm a very serious casual player. Meaning I don't have very much time to play throughout the day, but when I'm on it's down to business for me. Gaming is one of my absolute favorite things to do and I enjoy doing it very much. I'm a pretty introverted and mic-shy person, but once you get to know me I open up quite a bit and am a lot more talkative. Lol. Anyways, I just want a good, dedicated group of players to run with and help a newbie like myself come up in the ESO world. Message me, reply on this, or add me on XBL!

GT: i levi4than