Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dark Brotherhood Sewers Daily Quest Help

Kharlax
Kharlax
Soul Shriven
I could see the hand symbol of my mark through the wall, however there was NO ROOM on the map (either upper or lower level) where my target was showing up. After racking up thousands in bounty frantically searching for an access - I still couldn't find it. Has anybody else had this problem? If so, solutions? I suppose I could be missing something but if so, I must be blind.
  • Elephant42
    Elephant42
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah happened to me a few times - I just don't bother with these quests any more because of it - shame really.

I hate quests like these and the daily TG heists - at least with the heists I can just ignore the time limitation and treat them like a normal delve, unfortunately that option is not available for the DB ones because of the huge bounty racked up :(
  • Haxnschwammer
    Haxnschwammer
    ✭✭✭✭
    There are secret rooms and hidden passages! Those will be shown on the map when you are in them or nearby. In sewer tenament there is a room you have to jump in through some leaves from upper level.
    Once I was a healer. Then I took a Wrobel to the knee.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same here . Bugged quest yesterday .
  • Kharlax
    Kharlax
    Soul Shriven
    There are secret rooms and hidden passages! Those will be shown on the map when you are in them or nearby. In sewer tenament there is a room you have to jump in through some leaves from upper level.

I thought that might be the case - but I spent a lot of time doing some crazy things while of course, racking up a huge bounty. Finally I abandoned the quest, came back in and both of my marks were easy to get to. I seem to have some of the worst luck doing these dailies whether it's the Thieves Guild or Dark Brotherhood. Anyways, thanks for the input. Next time I might try to mess around a little more and see if I can find that secret door.
  • rhapsodious
    rhapsodious
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As said, in the Sewer Tenement in particular there's a room where there's vines covering a wall. If you get a running start (there shouldn't be NPCs around, at least I didn't ever get any), you can jump through the vines and access a hidden room. There's another similar room in that particular location, but I think it's hidden more obviously.. I don't have a map in front of me otherwise I'd be more helpful in pointing it out.

If you can see the mark but not the way to get to the mark, look for suspicious walls or vines. Another one of the sacrament locations has a hidden passage you need to pull on a torch to access.
  • Kharlax
    Kharlax
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks rhapsodious! Extremely helpful. I had found the room that's only accessible along the rafters, but that was easy because it showed up on the map. Thanks for the input - I'm looking forward to getting back on soon. :smile: