The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The minecraft guild

kinggingernator
kinggingernator
✭✭✭
We will be forming a minecraft guild, s the lack of lag and small scale has drawn us towards the superior game. So far we have atrix3052, ogstelo, parafrost, out2kill, x man, awesome_killa, chaleii, Dakota_Rhodes,Dunlapp, easybakeoven, noddlyassassin, greenbeanD, Kinggingernator, im-avatar_, Kevin_mmg, Legion_swiift, macelot707, manspore, merlinsbane52 (current guidlmaster), night_triix, nonprophetjew, ontological, many out2zergs, predatordeath, purpaleslushii, alcool2, shadowmegax, talentednoob, and Miami heat. We have decided to move on to minecraft because in mincecraft you can build your own adventure!
We plan on becoming a pve guild over time once we are good enough to play on survival mode, and we will build a house!

We can use this house for many things, such as cooking, defending from creepers, defending from zombies, defending from skeletons, and defending from spiders. If we always stick together and build a farm then we will also have enough food to eat! I highly advise joining this guild, as it will allow you to experience the superior game.

The more people we have the more chance we have of standing up against the competitive and harsh world of Minecraft, so we are calling for more members!
  • kinggingernator
    kinggingernator
    ✭✭✭
    Wow! That guild sounds so cool! Can you please invite me?
  • kinggingernator
    kinggingernator
    ✭✭✭
    Yes of course i can! All members are welcome!
    Edited by kinggingernator on June 10, 2016 5:00PM
  • kinggingernator
    kinggingernator
    ✭✭✭
    Ok so i am hardcore player. I dont want to play on hard yet, but i am willing and able to fend for myself in easy survival mode. Can you guys accept the fact that i will be a little more serious about the game?
    Edited by kinggingernator on June 10, 2016 5:24PM
  • kinggingernator
    kinggingernator
    ✭✭✭
    Yes we can indeed. We actually have a special squad dedicated to that type of gameplay, known as the A team squad! We dont have any players quite at your level (soloing survival- YEESH!) but they are all aspiring players. Ill toss you an invite!
    Edited by kinggingernator on June 10, 2016 5:24PM
  • Parafrost
    Parafrost
    ✭✭✭
    Lmao
  • HansenPvP
    HansenPvP
    Yo LOL, I played MC about a year ago then quit
  • Dracan_Fontom
    Dracan_Fontom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol.
    Edited by Dracan_Fontom on June 11, 2016 8:20PM
  • kinggingernator
    kinggingernator
    ✭✭✭
    All 3 of you have been added, congratulations!