Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What content is playable cross alliance?

NewbieKenobi
NewbieKenobi
✭✭
Aside from the Grouping Tool, what content in ESO is playable cross alliance? I vaguely remember reading somewhere that you can play with other alliance memebers in the DLC's? Orsinium, Abah's Landing and The Gold Coast is apparently neutral territory. How does that work? Do you simply group up or do you have to use the LFG Tool there as well?
Xbox One | EU | SWE

"- People say you are what you eat, but I don't remember eating a f*****g legend."

Join our all swedish cross alliance guild Det Svenska Lejonet, we are always looking for more active swedish players! Join us for Pledges, Dungeons, Trials and more!

• Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No the only place you can group and play together is in group dungeons. All zones are alliance specific. You can meet and play with people from other alliances in Cyrodiil but you can't group and you will hurt each other with your attacks.
    PUG Life - the true test of your skill

18 characters, 17 max level, at least 1 Stam and 1 Mag of every class, 1 of every race and 1200+ CP

Tanked to Undaunted 9+ Mag and Stam of every class using Group Finder for 90+% of the Vet Dungeon runs
  • NewbieKenobi
    NewbieKenobi
    ✭✭
    The patch notes for 2.4.5 said

"Note that this section of Cyrodiil is free from the war that current rages in the rest of the province; it is not a PvP area."

I read it as the conflict between the alliances had no place here and players could actually cooporate. Sad if it isn't so :(
    Xbox One | EU | SWE

"- People say you are what you eat, but I don't remember eating a f*****g legend."

Join our all swedish cross alliance guild Det Svenska Lejonet, we are always looking for more active swedish players! Join us for Pledges, Dungeons, Trials and more!

• starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Starting with Cold Harbour, all of the subsequent zones are "shared" between all three alliances. Everyone can go to Craglorn or Orsinium. But, you can't actually see players from other alliances there. They're technically different zones, the same way that Dominion players don't gain access to the same Stonefalls that Pact players have access to.
  • PhxOldGamer68
    PhxOldGamer68
    ✭✭✭✭
    Here's the context from 2.4.5 Dark Brotherhood patch.

* The Gold Coast is a new zone on the West Coast of Cyrodiil containing the iconic cities of Anvil and Kvatch, including the Kvatch Arena which you can read more about below.

* Note that this section of Cyrodiil is free from the war that current rages in the rest of the province; it is not a PvP area.
    PSN NA/EU: DesertDweller99
    PC NA: KaktusKing
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's just trials and group dungeons. When they added forming cross groups outside of the grouping tool, someone ran into a player from another alliance in the thieves guild zone on the pts. But that was just a bug, and was patched out.
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • NewbieKenobi
    NewbieKenobi
    ✭✭
    "...announcing One Tamriel."

Well I guess that answers it then :)
    Xbox One | EU | SWE