Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Anyone else grinding vWGT?

Khydan
Khydan
✭✭✭
Hey! With the dungeon finder still not working properly, I've had an extremely difficult time finding a [competent] party to farm vWGT with. If anyone else is in the same situation, put your server, platform, and IGN down below! Please add me to friends if we're on the same server and send me a whisp. I'm always down for some vWGT

@aayamaterial
PC NA
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    even after they nerfed it? Wow
  • darthsithis
    darthsithis
    ✭✭✭
    I love running that dungoen pre-nerf. but I'm NA xbox. My favorite thing in the game maybe...

Is it really a lot easier with the nerf? I didn't find it that difficult once I learned the mechanics...
    Message me if you want to do trials/dungeons, or need a trading guild! Flawless conqueror magsorc with a bad sense of armor fashion.
  • rhapsodious
    rhapsodious
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's definitely easier but it's still best if everyone knows what they're doing. You'll still get walled by Planar if all four of you don't know how the fight is supposed to go. Oh, and as part of this dungeon change, apparently the person who's least equipped to deal with portals will inevitably be the one who keeps getting them. ¬_¬

It's not a cakewalk with a pug, but if you were running it with a group to begin with it'll probably feel less challenging.

That being said, I could always use a Kena helm. I like the helm much better than the Blood Spawn helm but RNG has yet to grace me with something decent. And farming for SPC more like "kill me and bury me".

PC NA @rhapsodious