Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

A Set Planner Website

• UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Just found another in-game bug...the Nightblade skill Dark Shades III doesn't trigger the Dark Vigor passive (+3% Health when slotted).

I would check this out but I've already gotten that to Rank 4 lol
    Guildmaster of Power With Numbers in PS4 NA Server's Aldmeri Dominion.
    Proud Founder of the Yaysay cult! DOWN WITH THE NAYSAY CULT!! #ToxicRemedy
  • Reorx_Holybeard
    Reorx_Holybeard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That link OP provides is still under construction but looks like it may be good when it's done.

This is true, but technically the UESP has been "under construction" for some 21 years now...I don't think it will ever be considered "done".
    Reorx Holybeard -- NA/PC
    Founder/Admin of www.uesp.net -- UESP ESO Guilds
    Creator of the "Best" ESO Build Editor
    I'm on a quest to build the world's toughest USB drive!
  • Reorx_Holybeard
    Reorx_Holybeard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dred76 wrote: »
    Not so mobile friendly, cool though, will try it at home.

Yes...afraid not mobile friendly yet. I wanted to get it up and running as quickly as possible so focused on the desktop UI aspect. Once the item/set/skill data has been fine tuned to be more accurate I'll take a look at getting it to work better on mobile. It should just require a few CSS tweaks. It would be nice to be able to use the builder on a tablet while playing the game on the computer and compare things between the two.
    Reorx Holybeard -- NA/PC
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    That link OP provides is still under construction but looks like it may be good when it's done.

This is true, but technically the UESP has been "under construction" for some 21 years now...I don't think it will ever be considered "done".

It is current though. Instead of Vet Ranks it says CPs in increments of 10. That means it isn't forgotten and/or abandoned.
    Guildmaster of Power With Numbers in PS4 NA Server's Aldmeri Dominion.
    Proud Founder of the Yaysay cult! DOWN WITH THE NAYSAY CULT!! #ToxicRemedy
  • Reorx_Holybeard
    Reorx_Holybeard
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It is current though. Instead of Vet Ranks it says CPs in increments of 10. That means it isn't forgotten and/or abandoned.

We try to keep everything up to date as soon as possible after a DLC update. I managed to get everything updated after DB in "only" a week which includes complete dumps of items/skills and other data from the game. Once the data has been collected then tools like this will be automatically updated. We'll just have to keep it updated on mechanic changes in the game that aren't represented fully by the data.
    Reorx Holybeard -- NA/PC
  • Snape2255
    Snape2255
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah I've been using it regularly and I can definitely notice that the stats are getting far more accurate and more features are working as intended. I've also passed the link in to my guildies so they can check it out and if they run into anything they'll let me know.

As for mobile-friendly. It's not exactly "easy" to use, but not impossible either. I've used it a few times on my train to work out of interest for a new build I wanted to try here-and-there. It's mostly a pain in the ass for adding items, but still doable.

A thought;
    • I noticed when using it on the mobile that it can be quite tedious to keep re-applying CPs. How about implementing a basic "template" which will auto-apply CPs for the person? You could use a template from some of the various players who have worked out the "best options" etc. Not a necessity, but may be a nice little feature for convenience of just checking out a rough estimate of stats without worrying too much about CP specifics. (Just like a button that says "Auto-CP" or something)
    Edited by Snape2255 on June 15, 2016 9:47AM
    The name is Snape. Full time Banana fighting for his Queen and Country. Favourite hobby; killing the cowardly Covenant and Pact infidels threat.

Predominantly PVP based player running various characters. Mostly Magicka Templar, Magicka Sorcerer and Stamina Templar.

Proud Right-Hand Man of The Saints Knights and Sergeant-At-Arms of The Yellow Army.
  • Reorx_Holybeard
    Reorx_Holybeard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Snape2255 wrote: »
    Yeah I've been using it regularly and I can definitely notice that the stats are getting far more accurate and more features are working as intended. I've also passed the link in to my guildies so they can check it out and if they run into anything they'll let me know.

As for mobile-friendly. It's not exactly "easy" to use, but not impossible either. I've used it a few times on my train to work out of interest for a new build I wanted to try here-and-there. It's mostly a pain in the ass for adding items, but still doable.

A thought;
    • I noticed when using it on the mobile that it can be quite tedious to keep re-applying CPs. How about implementing a basic "template" which will auto-apply CPs for the person? You could use a template from some of the various players who have worked out the "best options" etc. Not a necessity, but may be a nice little feature for convenience of just checking out a rough estimate of stats without worrying too much about CP specifics. (Just like a button that says "Auto-CP" or something)

Ooo...good idea on the CP template thing!
    Reorx Holybeard -- NA/PC
  • jzholloway
    jzholloway
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know if this has been mentioned before - I didn't see it - but it will not let me add skills to the bars. Other then that, amazing!! I think this is what everyone has been looking for, definitely sharing!
    PC/NA
  • Sunburnt_Penguin
    Sunburnt_Penguin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Reorx_Holybeard & @Asayre

Thank you both (and any others involved) very much for the time spent on this, it's great and something that a lot of people have been needing for a while!

Just to make you aware of a couple of very minor issues I've found when working with it:
    - Food gets removed when editing
    - Viewing a saved build doesn't let you swap bars
  • ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    I'm sorry folks, I misinterpreted the intent of this discussion, and have re-opened this discussion. After talking it over with the team, we're moving it to the community creations forum.
    Edited by ZOS_DaryaK on June 15, 2016 3:58PM
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Snape2255
    Snape2255
    ✭✭✭
    @Reorx_Holybeard

Save build function is pretty sweet, already popped my Stam NB's build up on there if you want to check it out ("Stam NB PVP S&B DPS").

There is an issue with the save build data, however. As Sunburnt mentioned earlier Food is not loaded up correctly when editing a previously made build.

However what I've noticed is that when you load up the build data to look at the sheet (the way others would check out your build), the skills aren't saved correctly. For instance it says I'm running "Double Take", "Reaper's Mark" and "Ambush", and I can assure you I am not. Perhaps you could have a look to see how the "Skills" data is translated over from the build edit screen to the data screen?

What's odd is that when I go to re-edit the build, my original skills, stats, items etc. are still all there (bar the food), but every time I check it out on the "Build Data" screen, my skills are showing differently still.

Either way, it let's people checkout what your stats would be like.
    Edited by Snape2255 on June 15, 2016 6:08PM
    The name is Snape. Full time Banana fighting for his Queen and Country. Favourite hobby; killing the cowardly Covenant and Pact infidels threat.

Predominantly PVP based player running various characters. Mostly Magicka Templar, Magicka Sorcerer and Stamina Templar.

Proud Right-Hand Man of The Saints Knights and Sergeant-At-Arms of The Yellow Army.
  • jzholloway
    jzholloway
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_DaryaK wrote: »
    I'm sorry folks, I misinterpreted the intent of this discussion, and have re-opened this discussion. After talking it over with the team, we're moving it to the community creations forum.

@ZOS_DaryaK got one right :)
    PC/NA
  • Reorx_Holybeard
    Reorx_Holybeard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_DaryaK wrote: »

Thanks for the reopen/move DaryaK!

For the recent bunch of comments and bugs:
    1. I fixed a bug today that prevented dragging in IE and Firefox browsers. Try reloading the editor and see that it fixes it.
    2. The missing food is from builds saved in game with uespLog. If you install the add-on and save a build before you eat food the game/add-on has no idea what food it was you ate so the data is missing. Simply eat whatever food you want after installing the add-on and before saving the build and it should correctly show it in the editor. Unfortunately, there's not too much I can do about this as the game doesn't track the exact food/drink you ate in the buff information. Once you manually select a food and save the build it should be ok (if not let me know).
    3. @Snape2255: When you say your skills are incorrect I assume you're referring to your purchased skills? Are these showing up as the wrong morphs or something else?

As I've been working on it I keep seeing lots of little things that need fixing in addition to all the back end skill, set, item, and effect data that need to be input and verified as working. Feedback and bug reports are more than welcome!
    Reorx Holybeard -- NA/PC
  • jzholloway
    jzholloway
    ✭✭✭
    @Reorx_Holybeard - still having an issue with the skill bars (Firefox here) - restarted and everything. It does now show me dragging the skills to the bar, but nothing shows on the bar, and the view my build only shows unrelenting chains and those first 4 dragon knight passives.

Not complaining! Just letting you know.
    PC/NA
  • Snape2255
    Snape2255
    ✭✭✭
    Basically when I go to the "ESO Build Data" page and check my skills they are different from the ones I placed during the editing phase, however when I go back into editing they are the original spells. There are inconsistencies between the spells on the "Edit" page and the spells on the Build Data page that others can view.

• Quigster
    Quigster
    ✭✭✭
    Nercro'ing this somewhat old thread to check on the progress. I have been scouring the internet in the hopes of finding a build site that would include crafted gear set bonuses and maybe overland sets. This looks very promising. Any update?
    (50) Quigster Bosmer Stamplar
    (50) Lorithar Lightcrest Altmer Mag Sorc
    (50) Tanius Magnitus Argonian Magplar
    (50) Kalethar Redguard Stamplar
    (50) Ra'Jo Darkstrike Khajiit Stamblade
    (50) Gen Maximus Imperial Stam DK
    (50) Jakon Fenrif Redguar Stam Sorc
    (50) Revus Meredor Dunmer Mag DK
    (50) Gorath the Silent Orc Stamblade
    (31) Bjorn Ironhand Nord Stamplar
    (28) Lord Devin Woodhearth Breton Magblade
    Altaholic, CP 600+