The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[DATA MINING] Icons + Items Showcase (v2.4 | Update 10)

• Vidahr
    Vidahr
    ✭✭✭
    Noooo not MORE currencies! XZ

I do wonder if the Wild Hunt mounts are those skeletal mounts we saw mined a while back. The icons look more like they crossed the different mounts with a Lurcher. Might be interesting either way.

Yeah, we need less currencies--or a way to transform them, even if it's not a 1:1 trade.
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hook points . Hmmm
  • Dyride
    Dyride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it just me or is the art style getting more campy and cutesy?

Where is the grittiness and interestingly close to sci-fi style that characterized Morrowind and the better parts of Skyrim (Blackreach).
    V Є H Є M Є И C Є
      Ḍ̼̭͔yride

Revenge of the Bear

ØMNI
      Solongandthanksforallthef
      Revenge of the Hist
      Revenge of the Deer

Remember the Great Burn of of the Blackwater War!

#FreeArgonia
    1. dsalter
      dsalter
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      those hook points look like merc's. please say they are coming back :dizzy:
      PLEASE REPLY TO ME WITH @dsalter otherwise i'm likely to miss the reply if its not my own thread

EU - [Arch Mage Dave] Altmer Sorcerer
      Fight back at the crates and boxes, together we can change things.

2. Mordiez
      Mordiez
      ✭✭✭
      Really...race change....lost hope

boo hoo, you don't have to use them so it doesn't effect you at ALL.
    3. Mettaricana
      Mettaricana
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      That wild hunt mount look awesome thought it was the bone mounts but the icon looks like much more than just bones
    4. Volkodav
      Volkodav
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      So cool.However,will all that make it into the game?
      *crosses fingers*
    5. Meshal
      Meshal
      ✭✭✭
      SpellCrafting!
    6. Faulgor
      Faulgor
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Dyride wrote: »

Where is the grittiness and interestingly close to sci-fi style that characterized Morrowind and the better parts of Skyrim (Blackreach).

It was dragged through Oblivion and shot in the Imperial City.

But in this specific data mine I don't see anything particularly "campy or cutesy".
      Alandrol Sul: He's making another Numidium?!?
      Vivec: Worse, buddy. They're buying it.
    7. Mordiez
      Mordiez
      ✭✭✭

i thought Blackreach was kinda cutesy....
    8. dsalter
      dsalter
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      Faulgor wrote: »

It was dragged through Oblivion and shot in the Imperial City.

But in this specific data mine I don't see anything particularly "campy or cutesy".

think he means by how bright and shiny icons are
      PLEASE REPLY TO ME WITH @dsalter otherwise i'm likely to miss the reply if its not my own thread

EU - [Arch Mage Dave] Altmer Sorcerer
      Fight back at the crates and boxes, together we can change things.

9. Wtrenga
      Wtrenga
      ✭✭✭
      Race change? I'm totally gonna save up all my crowns for that...expect it to be 5k+!
    10. SantieClaws
      SantieClaws
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Wild Hunt? Does the Gerald of Rivenspire come with that?

Gifts - khajiit likes the sound of those. Maybe we can finally give the gifts at Fishmas yes?

Personality - maniac wasn't this ones first choice. She would prefer something along the lines of street entertainer.

Moon sugar? Well khajiit was able to supply this all along if you had the coin. This one is curious of the use to which they will put it though.

Still no decent, basic khajiiti clothing - do they expect that at home we run around in nothing but own fur!

Yours with paws
      Santie Claws
      Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
      Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
    11. Tonnopesce
      Tonnopesce
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      I have some mixed feeling about the cow icon under the siege ammo...

"hey look they are sieging Chalman.... Moooooo mooooo Mother.....r"
      Edited by Tonnopesce on June 6, 2016 8:09AM
      Signature

12. Lysette
      Lysette
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      I have some mixed feeling about the cow icon under the siege ammo...

"hey look they are sieging Chalman.... Moooooo mooooo Mother.....r"

Sounds to me like an AoE disease damage effect - which can be applied with a siege engine.
    13. Volkodav
      Volkodav
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      Wild Hunt? Does the Gerald of Rivenspire come with that?

Gifts - khajiit likes the sound of those. Maybe we can finally give the gifts at Fishmas yes?

Personality - maniac wasn't this ones first choice. She would prefer something along the lines of street entertainer.

Moon sugar? Well khajiit was able to supply this all along if you had the coin. This one is curious of the use to which they will put it though.

Still no decent, basic khajiiti clothing - do they expect that at home we run around in nothing but own fur!

Yours with paws
      Santie Claws

Geralt of Rivia? I doubt he would be allowed into the game.I played him in Skyrim.There was a mod for him.It was a lot of fun too.
    14. Cinbri
      Cinbri
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭
      Moon Sugar - "upon using this consumable you automatically grant 'criminal' status" :D
    15. SantieClaws
      SantieClaws
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Volkodav wrote: »
      Geralt of Rivia? I doubt he would be allowed into the game.I played him in Skyrim.There was a mod for him.It was a lot of fun too.

Cough cough. No no. You did not hear khajiit correctly. She does not know this Geralt. She distinctly said Gerald ... (wink - can khajiit wink?).

Yours trying to wink
      Santie Claws

Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
      Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
    16. lardvader
      lardvader
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      I really like the new future with personalities. The assassin might not be the most thrilling one but I like to see some new ones in time. How about just adding the vanilla male and female? I would like to put some "male" behavior on my tomboy stamsorc :smiley:
      CP 1200+ PC EU EP
    17. Enodoc
      Enodoc
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      KriHavok wrote: »
      t2IFjN7.pngtX42xJG.png
      Gidorick wrote: »
      More currencies is nothe what this game needs.
      @Gidorick Doesn't that first one look a bit like the Fighters Guild logo, and the second one look a bit like a lorebook? Maybe they're implementing Fighters Guild and Mages Guild dailies with token rewards to exchange for items :stuck_out_tongue: *pipedream* (Disclaimer - this is actually pretty unlikely with regards to those icons, as they have been there since launch.)

Just so you guys don't get your hopes up too much, quite a lot of these icons have been there for a very long time.

Artifacts - I don't know what they are, but these icons have been there since launch.
      Currencies - As I said above, these have actually been there since launch as well.
      Siege Ammo - These have also been there since launch. It's likely that "ammo" was a feature from pre-launch that was removed.
      Hookpoints - These have also been there since launch. This was a system to get into keeps by scaling the walls. It didn't make it into the final release.
      Siege Weapon 006 - Been there since launch.

"Dye packs" - Not sure where you got the idea that they were dye packs from, as the icon filepath is just icons/consumables/potion, but these icons have been there since launch too.

Magechamber - These icons have also been there since launch.

Horse races - These icons were added in Update 4. It's likely this fell to the wayside with the launch of Tamriel Unlimited, but hopefully we'll see it some time in the future.
      UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
      Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
    18. ADarklore
      ADarklore
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Can't wait for> Appearance Change, Name Change, Race Change!!! FINALLY!!! ;) Also note how "Class Change" is NOT included which isn't something I expected anyway, but seems pretty clear it's not forthcoming... for those who were hoping or expecting it.
      Edited by ADarklore on June 6, 2016 10:38AM
      CP: 1950 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Sorcerer ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****
    19. C0wrex
      C0wrex
      ✭✭✭✭
      Hellllll yeeeessss

Looking forward to the Breton Hero Armor out of all of them! :)
      "We are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will, to strive, to seek and not to yield."

-Tennyson, Ulysses
    20. KriHavok
      KriHavok
      ✭✭✭✭
      I'm glad to see lots of people are excited from the things found in this data mine, there are a few other things that were mined, but I didn't want to cram too much in the original post. This includes some AvA icons, crafting icons, and some new armour icons. If I have the time, I will compile the remaining items for you all, I'm not sure if I'll edit the original post or make the second part a different thread, it depends on how long the list ends up to be. :)
      Ra'Shtar wrote: »
      I love you <3
      @Ra'Shtar love you too bby :*
      Tryxus wrote: »
      ZOMG
      siege_ammo_003
      PkiPhGM.png

We're gonna be able to shoot cows with our catapults?

Great find man, +1 awesome
      @Tryxus I remember them saying in a really old interview the types of siege ESO would have, and they did say that if they did use actual cows there would be animal rights activists going crazy, so they settled with meatbags that dealt disease damage (cow = diseased meat), similar to what @Kas said.
      Acrolas wrote: »
      I don't know what I'm more excited about.

Wild Hunt mounts or MOAR BADGERS.

monkeyshines might be similar to Vile Laboratory where you're briefly turned into a monkey.
      @Acrolas The Vile Laboratory is exactly what I thought when I found this, good catch! :wink:
      MerkzM8 wrote: »
      I absolutely love you, thanks for the data mine :)
      @MerkzM8 No worries. :)
      JD2013 wrote: »
      Thank you for the Datamine.

Am I the only one curious as to the "maniac" personality?? Maybe you get it from killing enough innocents??
      @JD2013 Yeah, well since the Sheogorath Costume has been datamined too, I guess it would make sense if the Daedric Prince of Madness' Costume came out the same time as a Maniac Personality, and both have been added to the game files at a similar time. Here's the icon for the Sheogorath Costume if anyone's interested:

sheogorath_01
      ElNfrym.png
      Abeille wrote: »
      Moon Sugar as an alchemy reagent, huh?

Looks like we are going to craft some Skooma eventually.
      @Abeille That's definitely possible, there are also other alchemical reagents too in the Crafting category, if I have time I'll update my original post or put them on a separate thread. :)
      Glaiceana wrote: »
      Wow those mounts look really interesting! :) Can't wait for better pictures of those! Really cool stuff, thank you for posting this!
      @Glaiceana No problem at all. :)
      Noooo not MORE currencies! XZ

I do wonder if the Wild Hunt mounts are those skeletal mounts we saw mined a while back. The icons look more like they crossed the different mounts with a Lurcher. Might be interesting either way.
      @WhiteCoatSyndrome Yeah, they do look similar, I believe the Wild Hunt has close ties with the Bosmer and how they can transform into other creatures. Best part is, this is all already in the lore, and whilst there haven't been many of these Wild Hunt events, it has in fact been mentioned in other TES games that there was a Wild Hunt during the Second Era. Also, they aren't the same as the Skeletal mounts, as they are still in the game files.

skeletalbear_a
      EC6tlxe.png
      skeletalguar_a
      UMIDqrv.png
      skeletalhorse_a
      ZWL0tXw.png
      skeletalsenche_a
      q0hKSrF.png
      Enodoc wrote: »
      t2IFjN7.pngtX42xJG.png
      Gidorick wrote: »
      More currencies is nothe what this game needs.
      @Gidorick Doesn't that first one look a bit like the Fighters Guild logo, and the second one look a bit like a lorebook? Maybe they're implementing Fighters Guild and Mages Guild dailies with token rewards to exchange for items :stuck_out_tongue: *pipedream* (Disclaimer - this is actually pretty unlikely with regards to those icons, as they have been there since launch.)

Just so you guys don't get your hopes up too much, quite a lot of these icons have been there for a very long time.

Artifacts - I don't know what they are, but these icons have been there since launch.
      Currencies - As I said above, these have actually been there since launch as well.
      Siege Ammo - These have also been there since launch. It's likely that "ammo" was a feature from pre-launch that was removed.
      Hookpoints - These have also been there since launch. This was a system to get into keeps by scaling the walls. It didn't make it into the final release.
      Siege Weapon 006 - Been there since launch.

"Dye packs" - Not sure where you got the idea that they were dye packs from, as the icon filepath is just icons/consumables/potion, but these icons have been there since launch too.

Magechamber - These icons have also been there since launch.

Horse races - These icons were added in Update 4. It's likely this fell to the wayside with the launch of Tamriel Unlimited, but hopefully we'll see it some time in the future.

@Enodoc Yeah I put a note at the top that there are some old ones mixed in here, but I've noticed they still haven't been implemented yet, so I put them on the list. Even though they're not in yet though, there is a good chance they can still be put in, like horse racing for example has been in the files for a long time but ZOS still intend to do it eventually. For Dye Packs, I saw some players linking items in-game that showed the packs, which contain different collections of colours, and I don't know of any other items that use this art either, but if you find anything out, I'll update the post as I don't want to mislead anyone. 'magechamber' has been there a while, but it looks so much like what we saw for the preview of Spellcrafting, so I put a side-note by there saying what I thought.

EDIT: Small typerino
      Edited by KriHavok on June 6, 2016 10:53AM
      UESP Staffer & Wiki Editor
    21. nudel
      nudel
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      3j4aj8v.png

OMG is that a ferret?!
    22. MornaBaine
      MornaBaine
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      lardvader wrote: »
      I really like the new future with personalities. The assassin might not be the most thrilling one but I like to see some new ones in time. How about just adding the vanilla male and female? I would like to put some "male" behavior on my tomboy stamsorc :smiley:

I am reallllly hoping that the "personalities" are not confined to a single one with each DLC. The assassin one really needs a variant where you aren't constantly flipping that darned knife. Let's just call it the "swagger" personality! It looks like the one here is also going to be really over the top. They definitely need to come out with some more distinct but subtle personalities.

23. MornaBaine
      MornaBaine
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      nudel wrote: »
      3j4aj8v.png

OMG is that a ferret?!

Nope, it's a badger.

24. MornaBaine
      MornaBaine
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      I am excited for the dye packs but nervous about their potential pricing. Don't lose your minds ZOS.

25. Enodoc
      Enodoc
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      @Enodoc Yeah I put a note at the top that there are some old ones mixed in here, but I've noticed they still haven't been implemented yet, so I put them on the list. Even though they're not in yet though, there is a good chance they can still be put in, like horse racing for example has been in the files for a long time but ZOS still intend to do it eventually. For Dye Packs, I saw some players linking items in-game that showed the packs, which contain different collections of colours, and I don't know of any other items that use this art either, but if you find anything out, I'll update the post as I don't want to mislead anyone. 'magechamber' has been there a while, but it looks so much like what we saw for the preview of Spellcrafting, so I put a side-note by there saying what I thought.
      Oh yeah, it's certainly possible that some of those may turn up eventually.

You are actually spot on with the dye packs, as I have since found them in UESP's mined items directory. They are "Dye Pack - Red/Green/Blue", "Dye Pack - Green/Blue/Red", "Dye Pack - Yellow/Red/Green", "Dye Pack - Blue/Red/Blue", and "Dye Pack - Orange/Black/Black". Each has the description "Used as a place holder in the Crown Crate.", and I have no idea what that means (there is no Crown Crate item). Interestingly, there are however three other items with that same description; "Invisibility Potion", "Health Tri Stat Potion", "Magicka Tri Stat Potion", and "Stamina Tri Stat Potion".

I agree that the magechamber icons look very much like the Spellcrafting preview we saw before. I just wanted to mention that they have been there forever, so it doesn't mean that Spellcrafting is any closer than it was before.
      UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
      Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
    26. Glaiceana
      Glaiceana
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      Very interested in this horse racing, I missed that part somehow! I wonder if it's racing against NPCs only or players as well. I hope there's jumps snd obstacles since everyone with fully maxed mount skills will all run the same speed anyway.
      Priests of Hircine
      Werewolves who bite for FREE! PC/EU
      Our total free bites: 7000+
      Guild Subreddit | Forum Thread | YouTube Playlist
      Total Champion Points: 1000+
      Main Character: Ithaera - Stam DK, Nord, Female, DD, Werewolf.
      Rothelnog - Stam NB, Orc, Male, DD, Werewolf.
      J'Xena - Mag DK, Khajiit, Female, DD, Werewolf.
      Dances-With-Frost-Dragons - DK, Argonian, Male, Tank, Werewolf.
      Raziel The Paradox - Mag TP, Dark Elf, Male, DD, Vampire.
      Swims-Through-Starlight - TP, Argonian, Female, Healer, Werewolf.
      Glaicean Mag Ward, High Elf, Male, Ice DD, Werewolf.
      Hjurne Hircine's Forsaken - Sorc, Redguard, Male, PvP DD, Werewolf.
      My Total Free Werewolf Bites: 400+ (Ask me about bites if you need one!)
      Playing since July 2015!
    27. nudel
      nudel
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      MornaBaine wrote: »
      nudel wrote: »
      3j4aj8v.png

OMG is that a ferret?!

Nope, it's a badger.

Isn't this the badger?