Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Returning Player - CPs

dnotecmb16_ESO
Hi,

I've just recently returned to the game, but the change from Veteran Ranks to Champion Points has me confused. The patch notes say that each VR is equivalent to 10 Champion Points, then it says for each VR we have we will get 2.5 Champion Points.

Before the patch my VR7 character had 50 Champion Points, now afterwards I have received another 20. Why if VR is equal to 10 Champion Points are we only getting 2.5?

And people are saying in other threads that you should be able to get to 160 Champion Points by the time it would've taken you to get VR5, so haven't they just nerfed my character majorly by putting it behind the curve?

Thanks,