The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Veteran Daily - Imperial City Dungeon - Will NOT Queue!!!???

XoXJulietteXoX
XoXJulietteXoX
✭✭✭
When we have more than 1 in our group, we can not queue the dungeon or find members to join. We also tried traveling into the dungeon and starting the queue, no such luck.
  • greylox
    greylox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've had the same and couldn't figure a way around it. Ended up queueing seperately.
    PC EU

House of the Black Lotus
    *{Smokes-in-the-Shade }* (Mag pet Sorc Argonian, prolific thief, willing participant of the dark arts, gardener of exotic...herbs)
    {Lugdum The Mechanist} (Hybrid Orc Templar, collector of ancient Ayleid smoking pipes)
    {Rantoul} (Dark Elf Magknight, likes an ale between boss fights, has been known to offer daedric princes out in a fist fight)
    {Red, The Wanderer} (Bosmer stam sorc and hunter extraordinaire)
    {Shoots-For-Stars} (Argonian Mag pet Sorc Ice mage Healer)
    *{Jinny the spark }* (Sassy Imperial Stamplar)
    {Crezzi the Drifter} (Magblade khajiit burglar, available for questionable operations)
    {Grif the Despised} (StamKnight Tank Nord, Eastmarch Master Drinker and spinner of tall yarns)
    {Geraldine Stone-Heart} (High Elf MagSorc Ice Tank, Mystic, practitioner of the ancient arts)
    *{Anawinn}* (Stam pet Ward Redguard, Mother to a bear and an unruly Hunger,Librarian, field medic and natures fist)

{*}Mains
    { CP 900+ }

Caretaker of Battle Island (Grand Topal), the holiday destination for the discerning warrior
    Residing in Stay-Moist Mansion-Shadowfen - The Smoking Den (as of 6th feb 2017)

• SolarCat02
    SolarCat02
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Submit a bug report. And hope they do something about it.

It is a known bug, but it's been going on for months now.
    Why be normal when you can be better?

Elissandra Ravenwing, Magicka Dragonknight Healer
    Lady Kalila, Stamina Templar DPS
    Stands-in-Danger, Nightblade Saptank
    Zalarah, Stamina Dragonknight DPS
  • nudel
    nudel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This exact bug is why they're having maintenance today. The group finder has been broken since Dark Brotherhood dropped.
  • SolarCat02
    SolarCat02
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nudel wrote: »
    This exact bug is why they're having maintenance today. The group finder has been broken since Dark Brotherhood dropped.

This is actually a separate issue, that also impacts consoles.

There is something wrong with the checks to ensure everyone has the DLC is my guess, considering the random dungeon finder errors on PC now about not owning the dungeons when queuing with someone without the DLC (who is not the leader).

Solo people can queues for veteran WGT and ICP, but groups of any size cannot.

Here is the answer to my ticket, from April.
    Response By Email (Brian) (04/20/2016 10:13 AM)
    Greetings!

Brian here again from The Elder Scrolls Online Team.

Thank you for the follow up reply and for bringing this issue to our attention. Please know that we are aware of an issue that stops some players from being able to queue for the Imperial Sewers or White-Gold Tower dungeons using Group Finder. We are working on a solution and hope to have a fix in a future update.

If you experience this issue, you should still be able to access the dungeons through the Group Finder by queuing solo, or by traveling as a group directly to the dungeon via Wayshrines.
    If the issue persists, keep an eye on our Patch Notes forum for any future updates at http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/patch-notes.
    As always please let me know if you have any other issues, questions or concerns and I will make sure you're taken care of.

May the Eight bring you fortune and glory.

Warm regards,
    Brian
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Support Team

• mrs_gibbs
    mrs_gibbs
    ✭✭✭
    This a separate bug that has been going on for a very long time. I have had this issue since I purchased the DLC at the beginning of March. But I thought it got fixed for me with the DB DLC.

I plan on testing it later today. *fingers crossed*

I sent several support tickets, and none of them ever got answered. I just got an automated response that they had too many tickets and would not be looking into it.
  • SolarCat02
    SolarCat02
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mrs_gibbs wrote: »
    I sent several support tickets, and none of them ever got answered. I just got an automated response that they had too many tickets and would not be looking into it.

What?
    That's messed up.

"I have too many bills so I will not be paying this one."
    *Electric company turns off power to the house.*

Drat. Guess I am not special enough for that excuse.

Only way around the bug right now it is to:
    1. find a full group of four and level it off someone in the group, OR
    2. queue solo, OR
    3. join random dungeon finder and hope you get lucky
    Edited by SolarCat02 on June 7, 2016 4:41PM