Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

My weapons won't show the flame glyph in enchanting tab.

LeDave
LeDave
✭✭✭
So I have two level 40 daggers, I also have two lvl 40 flame glyphs that I've just bought. I right clicked on the dagger and click enchant, but sadly the glyph does not show up to enchant the weapon. What am I doing wrong here? Thanks.
  • LeDave
    LeDave
    ✭✭✭
    oh, the flame glyph are damage ones for weapons.
  • Slammer99uk
    Slammer99uk
    ✭✭✭
    Are the glyphs in your backpack or still in the mail?
  • Autolycus
    Autolycus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ensure that you are not trying to enchant them from inside the banker screen. You must not be interacting with the banker for the glyphs to become visible (do it from your inventory).
    Edited by Autolycus on June 2, 2016 5:18PM
  • LeDave
    LeDave
    ✭✭✭
    Here you can see the lvl 40 glyphs in my inventory, it doesn't pop up in my enchantment screen with my lvl 40 daggers equipped.

27325923242_097473b2ba_o.png
  • LeDave
    LeDave
    ✭✭✭
    I found out the problem. Although the weapon and glyph are lvl 40, the lvl 40 glyph can only be used on equipment lvl 41 and up. Maybe they should change the lvl 40 glyph sentence to 41 in the description.