Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Welcome to Chaos Inquisition EP PVE / PVP Guild

homcleric
homcleric
Hello Everyone,
Welcome to the recruitment post for Chaos Inquisition!

-- About Us --
We are an ESO guild that plays on the Xbox One NA server. We are a guild of adults who have a sense of humor. We are always looking for quality guild members, as long as they are not complete trolls. Everyone loves a good laugh, but nobody wants to be degraded because they lack skill / or needing help with their build.
Our members are most active in the evening hours Eastern Time. Most of our members have day jobs and families that require attention. We have active members who like to do PVE content, and we also have members who like to do PVP content.
To be in the guild is equal to joining our extended family and shall be treated as such.
We try to hold guild meetings every Wed Night around 8:30 Eastern Time. The purpose of these meetings are to announce weekly contest for the upcoming week and to announce the winners from the prior week.
Chaos Inquisition has many crafters capable of some 8/9 trait crafting across the board. We have the capability to create tri-stat foods, XP Potions, and Legendary enchantments. These things all require that you provide the materials for them to be crafted. We can craft the items, but we do not farm specifically to outfit other people’s characters. Sometimes we can help out with the materials, but you should expect to have to provide them.

-- PVE Content Information --
We have various members who run dungeons. We are currently trying to do 3 guild members and a random when possible for dungeons. That way we can help get our name out there for those PVE players looking for a home. The goal is to be able to take on the various trials the game has to offer. You can almost any day find people willing to farm telvar, books, shards, dungeon helmets, daily keys, etc…

-- PVP Content Information --
We have several avid PVP players. We usually run pretty small scale with regards to groups keeping it to guild members only. I am currently evaluating this so we can start picking up more potential guild members through PVP groups. The home campaign for the guild is Hadarus, but your home campaign can be any one you like. We can always get you a que into Hadarus if you want to run with the guild. We usually use a different campaign for sewer runs, which is decided by checking population and ownership at the time we want to head to sewers.
Hadarus is our current home campaign in PVP, and we have members rolling in there almost every night. We have members constantly willing to help people knock out their daily dungeons.
We have guild meetings on a regular basis as a platform for each member’s voice to be heard. There are contests run regularly for those guild mates who like to participate in those kinds of things. We like chatting while we play the game, and are always willing to meet new ESO players.

-- Contact –
Send me an Xbox message GT: Homcleric
Leave a message on the Chaos Inquisition Facebook
Get ahold of me on Twitter
get ahold of me on Twitch

Thank you for your consideration,
Homcleric
Xbox One GT: HomCleric
  • homcleric
    homcleric
    Tonight I am going to be XP grinding with lower levels from the guild. EP que in haddy has been crazy the last few weeks, so I will be grinding while in que if anyone wants to get together out there. The doors are still open and we are looking for new members who want to be part of an active team.

-Homcleric
  • homcleric
    homcleric
    Tonight we are going to be running dungeons Then moving into PVP. We are still actively seeking new members to help rebuild the guild. Great core group of people and generally in chat every night. Get a hold of me if you are interested in joining the guild, or if you just want to group up tonight.

-Homcleric
  • homcleric
    homcleric
    Friday night fun tonight. We are going to be doing dungrons and pvp tonight.
  • homcleric
    homcleric
    Heading into PVP with some guild mates. Let me know if you would like to join us. as always we are actively seeking new recruits to fill out the ranks!
  • Ninja_Echo
    GT: FolksyLemon026