Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Enchanting

Easily_Lost
Easily_Lost
✭✭✭✭✭
I can not create Glyphs with ruin stones from the Crafting Bag. It does not know that I have them. I have to take them out of my Craft Bag and put them into my inventory. All other crafting ( Clothing, Woodworking, Blacksmithing, etc. ) work from the crafting bag.
I hope ZOS reads this.
PC - NA - AD
started April 2015
PVE & Solo only

Meet the LOST family: CP 1250+
Easily Lost Crafter - lvl 50 - Sorcerer Orc ( knows all traits and most styles )
Easily Lost-W - lvl 50 - Warden Imperial
Forever Lost - lvl 50 Sorcerer

CROWN CRATES: It doesn't affect gameplay, it's not mandatory, it's cosmetic only. If it helps to support the game and ZOS, I support it! Say YES to crown crates.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's unfortunate :( Hopefully this works soon for you. If you haven't already, I think putting in a /bug in game will help greatly as that can give Zos some behind the scenes info that you wouldn't think of to include in a forum post.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Easily_Lost
    Easily_Lost
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My mistake, just figured out that it is one of my addons that is not reading my craft bag. Craftstore is the addon.
    PC - NA - AD
    started April 2015
    PVE & Solo only

Meet the LOST family: CP 1250+
    Easily Lost Crafter - lvl 50 - Sorcerer Orc ( knows all traits and most styles )
    Easily Lost-W - lvl 50 - Warden Imperial
    Forever Lost - lvl 50 Sorcerer

CROWN CRATES: It doesn't affect gameplay, it's not mandatory, it's cosmetic only. If it helps to support the game and ZOS, I support it! Say YES to crown crates.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hagermanj wrote: »
    My mistake, just figured out that it is one of my addons that is not reading my craft bag. Craftstore is the addon.

@hagermanj

You can turn off parts of Craft Store. Like with Enchanting, you can have it use the Craft Store interface or the stock one. Maybe use the stock one until CS gets updated, which should be soon.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"