The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Proof of purchase

Scaled
Scaled
Soul Shriven
Hi everyone!

I just want to ask something, it's on my mind recently. I purchased the game back in 2014, and completely abandoned the game for two years. I recently started to play again, and few months ago I also requested support to change my e-mail address to my new one. And they did that.

But the proof of purchase (the electronic invoice) was on my old e-mail, and I deleted all mails before making that address inactive, so that the invoice I received is lost now.

The question is: will Zenimax ask for this as a proof of account ownership anytime in the future, for any reason (like recovering my account after it gets stolen somehow, or changing some data on my account...)? Is providing my card number used for the purchase, my security question, and my ID enough?

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,
Scaled
  • Eweroun
    Eweroun
    ✭✭✭✭
    Scaled wrote: »
    Hi everyone!

I just want to ask something, it's on my mind recently. I purchased the game back in 2014, and completely abandoned the game for two years. I recently started to play again, and few months ago I also requested support to change my e-mail address to my new one. And they did that.

But the proof of purchase (the electronic invoice) was on my old e-mail, and I deleted all mails before making that address inactive, so that the invoice I received is lost now.

The question is: will Zenimax ask for this as a proof of account ownership anytime in the future, for any reason (like recovering my account after it gets stolen somehow, or changing some data on my account...)? Is providing my card number used for the purchase, my security question, and my ID enough?

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,
    Scaled

all necessairy info is on your eso account page; game code,....
    shouldn't give a problem
    |Lunar Lattice - Guildmaster / Fullmoon group raidlead|
    |Potato Knights - former core member|
    |former dd-"The Phoenix Reborn", former raidlead "Omnia Vincit /Playdead"|

clears: vCrag HM - vMoL HM - vHoF HM - vAS HM (+2) - vCR+3 - vSS HM