The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

A few facts about the recent ultimate exploit/hack

• sadownik
    sadownik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pomaikai wrote: »
    This cheat program has been around since Beta, and works with most other online games, including MMO's.

Well thats the problem it doesnt. Im 100% sure it doesnt work in any of the "new" AAA MMOs ( we are talking last 5 years at least.

Thats why i was so shocked. CE? Come on!
  • ZOS_AlanG
    ZOS_AlanG
    admin
    Hi guys, we treat reports of exploits and cheating very seriously. As there are several topic on this matter, we're asking that people keep the discussion to this thread so it remains focused and doesn't overwhelm General Discussion.

Also, when discussing exploits or cheating it's important to never discuss the details of how it is preformed. If you have details, you can submit them via the help site.

In addition, please never name anyone who is exploiting, as this is against the rules. You can report people in-game, or submit a support ticket detailing what was done. If the latter, please note that the more information you can include, the easier it will be for us to investigate.
    Forum Rules | Promoting Constructive Discussion | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Help Site

I’ve moved to a new position and I am no longer active on this forum. For assistance, please check the resources linked above
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.