The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Morag Tong 5 set

Elevenstorm
Elevenstorm
✭✭✭
The 5 set is described as "5 items) Your attacks cause targets to take 15% more damage from Poisons for 5 seconds." The way it is written implies a debuff. Has anyone tested to see if it is indeed a debuff so only one person would need to wear it in order for other players to benefit from it as well? Say a stamblade wearing this set with NMG 5 set do both proc the poison damage debuff for our stam god rulers Stam dk's and also the nmg armor debuff. Does this increase said stam god rulers damage with poison?

All hail stam dk's, gods of stam dps, rulers of all dps.
  • kojou
    kojou
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It has been a long time since I have rolled that set, but I do believe it was a debuff.
    Playing since beta...
  • Elevenstorm
    Elevenstorm
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone tested this recently? Looking for a reason to bring my stamblade to trials.
  • hrothbern
    hrothbern
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone tested this recently? Looking for a reason to bring my stamblade to trials.

Interesting when one player can cause 15% Poison Damage vulnerabilty to all Poison Damage of the rest of the Trial Group.
    "I still do not understand why I followed the advice of Captain Rana to bring the villagers of Bleakrock into safety. We should have fought for our village and not have backed down, with our tail between our legs. Now my home village is in shambles, the houses burning, the invaders feasting.I swear every day to Shor that after Molag Bal has been defeated, I will hunt down the invaders and restore peace in Bleakrock and drink my mead with my friends at the market place".PC-EU
  • DDuke
    DDuke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It is indeed a debuff that benefits every poison damage dealer in group.
  • Silver_Strider
    Silver_Strider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    So, this is another of those "only 1 player can use this set" as far as trials/dungeons goes. If so, then I guess I won't need to waste time and AP farming it since, while I enjoy helping the team out, I have a few friends that are already going to wear it, so no point in me using it as well.
    Edited by Silver_Strider on May 27, 2016 7:18PM
    Argonian forever
  • DDuke
    DDuke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    So, this is another of those "only 1 player can use this set" as far as trials/dungeons goes. If so, then I guess I won't need to waste time and AP farming it since, while I enjoy helping the team out, I have a few friends that are already going to wear it, so no point in me using it as well.

Yep... but I think they're doing a balance pass on these sets & changing some of them though.
  • elium85
    elium85
    ✭✭✭
    @DDuke I wouldn't expect significant changes. Time is short (DB releases in just a few days) and it seems like they have a lot more pressing things for the Dev Team to work on.