The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Grahtwood: unusually long load time

Heroic_Defender
Heroic_Defender
✭✭✭
Okay I just got on today American Central time around 11:00 AM and I have been trying to take my Ebonheart Pact character to do some questing in Grahtwood today, for some odd reason I have been experiencing "unusually long load wait times" when trying to travel there for the past 1 hour and 15 minutes. Note: I have tried traveling to Greenshade and Malabal Tor, I loaded in without any issues.

Is there anyway to get around this issue?
  • ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    Hey Master_Vigilant, what platform and server are you playing on? If you're on the Xbox One, NA server, the server is being rebooted to address this issue. If you're on any other server, please provide the platform/server and character name affected.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • BelowAverageTBM
    BelowAverageTBM
    Soul Shriven
    I'm having the same issue on the NA Xbox one server. Just Grahtwood no where else it seems. It said it's fixed but it won't load in at all I've been waiting this last time for 15 minutes so far. And my character is aldmeri.