Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Not reciving email with acces code, not even for the support ticket

Duendeboss
Duendeboss
Soul Shriven
I do recieve mails from the forums notification such as badges, but emails with access codes from customer support and from logging in the game are not being recieved.
  • Kyle8497
    Kyle8497
    Soul Shriven
    I am having the same problem with my account. I haven't been able to log into the game because the system never sends me an e-mail when it requests verification from an unrecognized computer.

It's been almost two weeks since I sent the first verification e-mail, and still have no received it. (Of course I tried other times, but those haven't appeared, either)
    Edited by Kyle8497 on May 17, 2016 1:04AM
  • ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    Please submit a ticket to our support team for assistance. Since you can't log in, you can click this link: https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/account_recovery and the select the button on the right for Suspended/Compromised accounts. Fill in the information requested and be sure to add that you're not receiving the verification codes and the support team will be able to assist you further.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post