The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

is it possible to change an accounts email?

dsalter
dsalter
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
reason being is i can log into my 2nd account (it was for my friend but she wants my sis to have it) so changing the email makes looking after it easier but theres no option to do so, help?
also is it allowed to share an email with another account or does it have to be seperate? thought i'd ask as if they can both use the same email it means i can manage it for her
PLEASE REPLY TO ME WITH @dsalter otherwise i'm likely to miss the reply if its not my own thread

EU - [Arch Mage Dave] Altmer Sorcerer
Fight back at the crates and boxes, together we can change things.

• ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    Please note that accounts are not transferable for any reason. It is also not possible to use the same email address on multiple accounts.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • dsalter
    dsalter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ZOS_DaryaK wrote: »
    Please note that accounts are not transferable for any reason. It is also not possible to use the same email address on multiple accounts.

i understand the none transferable thing, tho truth be told they are my accounts, one setup for a friend but still technically mine, has my card on it and everything, i was just hoping to change the email so that it would be more manageable since currently i have it assigned to the friend and she tends to have memory issues :(
    PLEASE REPLY TO ME WITH @dsalter otherwise i'm likely to miss the reply if its not my own thread

• ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    To change the email address on your account you must submit a ticket to our support team and be to include your account verification information.

The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • dsalter
    dsalter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ZOS_DaryaK wrote: »
    To change the email address on your account you must submit a ticket to our support team and be to include your account verification information.

thank you i will get right on it :D