Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for a LGBT friendly guild

TrueInsanity
TrueInsanity
Soul Shriven
Hey everyone,

I'm looking for a casual guild that I could join. I've been playing on my own for a while whenever I have time, so i'm trying to be a little less anti social, maybe quest and do dungeons with other people and I figured joining a guild will help with that!
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    You are welcome to join my guild blackhands of sithis
  • TARAFRAKA
    TARAFRAKA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm gm of 240 person guild, Lords of Legion . Steady trader if you're interested in selling, of not no big deal. Also for the next couple weeks, I'm giving free trader access to those under vet 1 that want to sell to give them a head start on making gold, it's rough enough as it is.
    We do leveling, pvp and pve as well as trials and endgame content etc. Very helpful and friendly, we are always in guide chat, craft free for each other and all that. We are primarily EP but we do have people from other factions as well. We can group together since the TG update so different factions is no issue. You can shoot me a message on xbone or reply here. Gt is TARAFRAKA
    ;)
  • ForlornBeliever
    I can shoot you an invite to the Bloodborne Rogues if you're still looking for a guild. If you have any questions, please ask.
    Leader of the Bloodborne Rogues. Werewolf looking for a pack or want to be a werewolf? Or just looking for teammates to take on Tamriel's baddies? Feel free to message me if you have questions or are interested in joining. Xbox One/NA Server
  • WonderlandBiome
    I have a really small and intimate guild that's so LGBT friendly. I also would love to have someone to play with my GT is DeathPwny.
    "Have you not heard of the Dark Brotherhood? The remorseless guild of paid assassins and homicidal cutthroats? Join us, and you will find we are all that and so much more."
    - Lucien Lachance [<3]
  • KATObloodpaw
    KATObloodpaw
    ✭✭✭
    I also have a small guild call the lunar collective but if you're not interested in the guild you and anyone else in this thread feel free to shoot me a friend request as well .im always willing to play with other players doing just about anything. Misery loves company :)

GT: shock value1134
    GT:Shock Value1134
  • TrueInsanity
    TrueInsanity
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks everyone for the option to join your guilds! My GT is Notgregstreet
    Send me an invite or friend request :smile:
  • TARAFRAKA
    TARAFRAKA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks everyone for the option to join your guilds! My GT is Notgregstreet
    Send me an invite or friend request :smile: