The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Tired of being poor.

Desommettor
Desommettor
✭✭
As the title says looking for a a merchant guild. I'm tired of being poor selling all my loot to NPC merchants.

AD XB1 NA
GT: Desommettor
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    If you can be patient we will be acquiring another trader this week, we unfortunately lost ours this week.
  • TARAFRAKA
    TARAFRAKA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As the title says looking for a a merchant guild. I'm tired of being poor selling all my loot to NPC merchants.

AD XB1 NA
    GT: Desommettor

I'm gm of 240 person guild, Lords of Legion . Steady trader if you're interested in selling.

Also! For the next couple weeks, I'm giving free trader access to those under vet 1 that want to sell to give them a head start on making gold, it's rough enough as it is.
    We do leveling, pvp and pve as well as trials and endgame content etc. Very helpful and friendly, we are always in guide chat, craft free for each other and all that. We are primarily EP but we do have people from other factions as well. We can group together since the TG update so different factions is no issue. You can shoot me a message on xbone or reply here. Gt is TARAFRAKA
    ;)