The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.3 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

WTB PTS Crafted Gear

crazmadsci
crazmadsci
✭✭✭
I am currently looking for a crafter on the PTS willing to provide a few minutes of their time. I know template characters already have all traits, motifs and 1 wayshrine in all zones now with materials. Thank you @ZOS_GinaBruno or who ever else did that.

However I am in need of 2 pieces of Kagranac's Hope since template characters have not completed the Fighters or Mages guild.

I need:

Set: Kagranac
Level: 26,46, CP 40, CP 150
Trait: Divine
Armor Pieces: Shoulder & Belt

This should total 8 pieces.

As soon as I get this I will be able to finish my in depth calculations on how the game works with ability coefficients and provide the feedback I want for an in depth response for over all in game balance.

If you are willing, please post here. Send me a friend request on the EU server and i'll set up a time to trade it with you.
twitch streamer crazmadsci, Guildmaster Ethereal Army, Guide Writer: Travelers Guide to Tamriel.