The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

House Hlaalu, a trading guild, is rebuilding. Update:We have a trader!

• Polyphia
    Polyphia
    Gamertag:Sea

Thanks in advance bub!
  • Articulemort
    Articulemort
    ✭✭✭
    @MrTarcadian I need your gamertag to send you an invite.
  • Booter
    Booter
    Soul Shriven
    I'll take an invite, when you can.

GT: Duke Booter
  • fyreplum
    fyreplum
    Soul Shriven
    GT: FyrePlum
  • ForlornBeliever
    GT=Vengeful Wyvern
    Leader of the Bloodborne Rogues. Werewolf looking for a pack or want to be a werewolf? Or just looking for teammates to take on Tamriel's baddies? Feel free to message me if you have questions or are interested in joining. Xbox One/NA Server
  • luckybush56
    My GT is caninecoffee556,inv plz tyvm!will donate everyweek!
  • Tonixt
    Tonixt
    Hi :)

Looking to join please send me an invite @ Tonixx777

I love the name! I played Morrowind many years ago :)

I am an Altmer level 22 on Xbox North America Server NY (Eastern Time) and looking for a nice Guild to join, I play everyday at night, I am 52 and like layback playing, exploring and enjoying the game at my own pace and not rushing everywhere to just get XP or the latest armor, Tamriel is a wonderful place to visit

My goal to join a Guild is to get a group to trade and occasionally go into a difficult Dungeons or defeat a though Boss, socialize a bit, etc.

Thanks!

Best
  • yan686qc
    yan686qc
    Soul Shriven
    Hello , can you send me a invite pls .

GT: yan686qc
  • Articulemort
    Articulemort
    ✭✭✭
    I haven't update this in a while. We are currently keeping the trader at Kragenmoor in Stonefalls, not best trader but it does make some gold. We have been there for the past 6 weeks or so, with the only exception being last week.

I'm still looking for anyone who would be interested in joining. Recently, I have decided to enforce a 1.5k weekly due in order to sell on the trader. I no longer can funnel 200k+ a week to buy the trader myself.

Leave your gamertag and I'll invite you or shoot me a message at Articule Mort on Xbox.
  • Fuzzimus_prime
    I would love to join the guild if you have room for another, I'm isually on every day and I love selling materials!
    GT: Fuzzination FtW
  • com-123@live.com
    com-123@live.com
    Soul Shriven
    MY5E1F GT
  • THEDKEXPERIENCE
    THEDKEXPERIENCE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    GT is THEDKEXPERIENCE. I sell about 100k a week in stuff but my guild trader looks to have fallen on bad times. Please send an invite.
  • Pepper8Jack
    Pepper8Jack
    ✭✭✭
    Used to be in this guild under Poseidon's leadership but left when things went dead. Definitely wouldn't mind coming back if the guild is coming back to life!

GT: Pepper8Jack
  • milesrodneymcneely2_ESO
    milesrodneymcneely2_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where do I sign up?

RealID tag in game is "Berrin".

Thanks in advance!

:)
  • josephhigleyb14_ESO
    Invite pls
    GT: Jangles1