Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

100% PvE trials guild

HavocRaids
HavocRaids
Soul Shriven
Trying to recruit more members that are serious about trials and raids already have top leaderboard spots and trying to push for higher if interested must do a blood spawn dps test looking for players with multiple characters and either at max champ points or close. If interested contact GT: Havoc OP
  • Savage_Audacity
    Savage_Audacity
    ✭✭✭
    I may be interested, but first i am curious...
    What are the regulations to the way your guild conducts Bloodspawn dps tests? (what group buffs are used if any, start with ultimate full at 0 or no ult at all, etc)?
  • HavocRaids
    HavocRaids
    Soul Shriven
    At the moment we test our dps with two raid buffs combat prayer and elemental drain ultimate a are allowed and sorcs can use limited overload.
  • hamburgerler76
    hamburgerler76
    ✭✭✭✭
    are you only looking for dps? i have 2 v16's but my main is a healer/support?
  • soxrule1202
    soxrule1202
    ✭✭
    Hey my gt is Carterboys1202 I have 4 vet 16 characters 1 vet 6 and 2 vet 1s. I am looking to join a guild to do trials and get on the leader boards
  • o0Velius
    o0Velius
    ✭✭✭
    Im interested; I have Tanked all the trials.. I have 480CP and also have a dedicated healer. Gt
    Lady Velius
    Main Tank For
    Difficulty Increased
    [/b]

PC : @o0Velius

Xbox One. GT: oo Velius
    [/center]
  • Darkninja_326
    Darkninja_326
    ✭✭
    Are you looking for only players who are currently on the leaderboards for trials, aka experienced players?
  • Bfish22090
    Bfish22090
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HavocRaids wrote: »
    At the moment we test our dps with two raid buffs combat prayer and elemental drain ultimate a are allowed and sorcs can use limited overload.

overlaod is not a good litmus test for dps as it cant be sustained in VMOL and VSO boss fights
  • bodidharma99
    bodidharma99
    ✭✭
    stamina NB 555 cp stormproof
    gt: bodidharma99
    i would raid on monday tuesday and thursday...possibility of weekend raid as well but cant make promises
    Edited by bodidharma99 on June 7, 2016 9:30PM